Talk about police brutality, fisherman shot 30 shots because he refused to give a cop few bananas.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
It happened in Angola, the fisherman was unloading some bananas from his boat when a policeman arrived and asked the fisherman to give him some banans. The fisherman agreed to give the policeman 2 bananas, but the policeman wanted more, so they started to argue, then the policeman took is gun and shot the fisherman 30 times. The fisherman is dead and the policeman was arrested.

This was in a local newspaper here, mbl.is, but its all icelandic so there is no reason to quote it here.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Um, shot him 30 times over some bananas? Are bananas that precious up there?

desy

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2000
And you wonder why we NAs are so resistant to give up guns or voluntarily bring in legislation that potentially would disarm the population?
Sure it doesn't exist that way now but in 10 yrs 20 yr 30 yrs who knows. If you have a firearm you have power, one guy did, the other guy didn't, over something as trivial as bananas he lost his life. Which goes to show you you never know what cirumstance might arise. I live in Canada and while I don't believe in carry laws as we have no need for it currently I still want to posses some sort of firearm. Its like insurance, if the world went to hell tommorrow cause of say some airborn virus and I was left to fend for my family I'd want the choice of at least an equal playing feild against those who would choose to do wrong.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Damn! What kinda gun was he using??

A standard semi-auto w/ a 10 round clip, he'd have to reload 3 times!!

amish