Taking my son to his first real concert

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
He’s turning 15 so for his bday we are going to Dallas to see Mogwai. My favorite band for almost two decade, can’t wait for this. He’s kinda gotten into them, he likes stuff like old Green Day and oddly enough the Beatles more but seeing Mogwai live will blow him away I’m sure. Going to do some other stuff too, probably fine dining for a brunch I’m thinking and not sure what else. Going to be fun.

Reactions: lxskllr

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
He’s turning 15 so for his bday we are going to Dallas to see Mogwai. My favorite band for almost two decade, can’t wait for this. He’s kinda gotten into them, he likes stuff like old Green Day and oddly enough the Beatles more but seeing Mogwai live will blow him away I’m sure. Going to do some other stuff too, probably fine dining for a brunch I’m thinking and not sure what else. Going to be fun.
Speaking of fine dining -- there are a number of Whataburgers in the area.....good luck!!

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Nah I don’t think we wanna do Mexican. Looking for fine dining and because of the timeframe I think we are stuck trying to have it for lunch on Sunday.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Nah I don’t think we wanna do Mexican. Looking for fine dining and because of the timeframe I think we are stuck trying to have it for lunch on Sunday.
My wife and I had our wedding dinner at Reunion Tower!! I believe it is Wolfgang Puck operation!! Great food!! $$$$