Taking a look at liberal hypocrisy …......

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
29-5-years-republican-28-years-democrat-obama-administration-8-32039206.png

GOP is ahead by a couple atm, and Mueller and his team are happily working 7 days a week. I read they were feeling energized with all the new things they keep finding.

but liberals are hypocrites....

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
One of the most concerning aspects of this issue to me is that republicans only seem to be upset about "liberal hypocrisy", not that an elected official likely committed sexual assault. Republicans seem to be afraid to actually come down against sexual assault.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
29-5-years-republican-28-years-democrat-obama-administration-8-32039206.png

GOP is ahead by a couple atm, and Mueller and his team are happily working 7 days a week. I read they were feeling energized with all the new things they keep finding.

but liberals are hypocrites....
I'm looking at those numbers. I thought the Kenyan Negra was the real enemy??

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
One of the most concerning aspects of this issue to me is that republicans only seem to be upset about "liberal hypocrisy", not that an elected official likely committed sexual assault. Republicans seem to be afraid to actually come down against sexual assault.

There's a certain amount of realism in play, if the person claiming assault didn't or won't file charges (and it doesn't seem like the alleged victim has or will) then the options are somewhat limited. I suppose the legislature could begin impeachment hearings but it would likely be best all the way around if the Dems sorted this out themselves without the GOP throwing gasoline on the fire.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
So about Trump's stance on illegal immigration and... what is the word... hypocrisy, yes?