Tactical Intervention Beta Key - Anyone have a spare ?

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
From the makers of Counter Strike, there is a new game going into beta next month called Tactical Intervention

http://ti.mayngames.com/main/betakey

Don't know anyone who has a beta key :/ Apparently if you've received a key it can be redeemed up to 5 times.

Wondering if anyone has one they can share ? Many thanks.

Farmer

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2003
Haha, I was just about to say, it looks like CS with better graphics.

simonizor

Golden Member
Feb 8, 2010
I have one, I will PM it to you sometime soon if you still need it. I just want to make sure one of my friends gets one of my uses before I start giving it out (there's only one key, so it'd be very easy for someone that gets it to give it to their friends before I give it to mine).

The game looks very interesting. If it's as simple and refined as CS has become, it'll be great.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
I have one, I will PM it to you sometime soon if you still need it. I just want to make sure one of my friends gets one of my uses before I start giving it out (there's only one key, so it'd be very easy for someone that gets it to give it to their friends before I give it to mine).

The game looks very interesting. If it's as simple and refined as CS has become, it'll be great.

Awesome! Thanks. I'll only use it myself so however many uses remain on the key will still be there.

Cheers.

buzzsaw13

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2004

I'd love it if you'd PM me the key as well, after you send it to your friend.

M0oG0oGaiPan

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2000
digitalgamedeals.com
Found this key using a google 'latest' search.

97D4 - 2C25 - AABD - 45B3

Regged for the beta! Win!

I have to say the site is horribly designed and the verification process was a pain in the ass. Make sure to sign up for an account and verify and then login before you try to register the key.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Managed to find one that worked for me

7EA9 - F1DB - F13E - 4198

Not sure how many registrations are left on this one, if any. But good luck.

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Holy shit it took me like 20 minutes to sign up through all their bullshit.

I didn't realize this was a kekekorean lolMMOFPS

Used groove's key, worked for me.