Taco Bell rules.

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Bow down to the greatness of Mr. Bell! His ingenious invention of Mexican-inspired taste deserves to be placed in the Lifetime Achievement Hall of Fame.

Those of you that sin, repent now, or be beaten by a Grilled Stuft Burrito come judgment day.

OVERKILL

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2005
Yeah, Taco Bell rules....... it rules my ass, gotta have a full roll of TP just for Taco Bell. :laugh:

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
Not a big fan of most of their stuff, but 2 bean burritos for less than $2 is a cheap, healthy fast-food fix when i'm on the road and forgot to pack a lunch.

five40

Golden Member
Oct 4, 2004
I could really go for some super awesomo mr taco bell right now. To bad I'm in no condition to drive. Hey MARTYYYYY MCFLY WHERE ARE YOU?!??!

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Just got 3 soft tacos extra cheese, and nachos extra cheese.

Hmmmmmm. I'm in bliss. I have sympathy for all that are not enjoying Taco Bell tonight.

On a different note, some Asian lady was pulled over in the Taco Bell parking lot. She had a Del Taco bumper sticker. I'm glad law enforcement is making sure nobody gets off easy if they support the crappier alternative.

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007
Is Amigo's just a South-Eastern chain or is it nation wide? Taco Bell has nothing on it. Trust me.

eplebnista

Lifer
Dec 3, 2001
I like Taco Bell. Go there 2-3 times a month. They just got through renovating ours(doubled the size of the dining area).

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Taco Bell is amazing. Their value menu owns, as does pretty much every item on their menu.

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
I like Taco Bell. It's a nice change of pace from hamburgers, chicken nuggets, and deep fried potatoes.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
God, I could go for a Cheesy right now.

In other news, Del Taco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Taco Bell

I hope you don't live in California - because if you do, you have no taste :(

soonerproud

Golden Member
Jun 30, 2007
Since they went to all pre-packaged ingredients, their food has become crap. Thankfully we have places here that still makes all their stuff fresh daily.

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Jschmuck2
God, I could go for a Cheesy right now.

In other news, Del Taco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Taco Bell

I hope you don't live in California - because if you do, you have no taste :(

Actually, I do live in California. In fact, there are 4 Del Tacos in my area, and probably more than that.

Here is what I will give them: their beans are excellent. Taco Bell beans suck. I would know. I worked there. Here is how you make them:

Bean mix (looks like gray sawdust)
Hot water
Stir

Bleccccch. Del Taco's beans, however, are very nice. Not smushy, actual bean taste, and ALWAYS hot. Plus, they put a good amount of cheese, whereas Taco Bell is cheaper than it's menu with the cheese.

One thing I hate about Del Taco is that they took away those small, $.50 burritos. Those were awesome. :(

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Originally posted by: ultimatebob
No real Mexican restaurants in your neighborhood, eh?

There are, but they don't have a drive thru.

This one place called Guadlajara is really good.

Plus, for 5 bucks, I don't go for quality. I go for quantity. :D

soonerproud

Golden Member
Jun 30, 2007
Originally posted by: Oiprocs
Actually, I do live in California. In fact, there are 4 Del Tacos in my area, and probably more than that.

Here is what I will give them: their beans are excellent. Taco Bell beans suck. I would know. I worked there. Here is how you make them:

Bean mix (looks like gray sawdust)
Hot water
Stir

Bleccccch. Del Taco's beans, however, are very nice. Not smushy, actual bean taste, and ALWAYS hot. Plus, they put a good amount of cheese, whereas Taco Bell is cheaper than it's menu with the cheese.

One thing I hate about Del Taco is that they took away those small, $.50 burritos. Those were awesome. :(

Taco Bell used to make their beans in a big pressure cooker the traditional way. I worked there in the late 80's and the food was very fresh and actually really good. Then they went to all the pre-packaged crap and the food now taste like pure ass. I only visit TB late at night when I am drunk, hungry and there is nothing else open nearby.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Jaiguru
Is Amigo's just a South-Eastern chain or is it nation wide? Taco Bell has nothing on it. Trust me.

I know we had a couple in Nebraska, but I'm not sure if any are still open.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
I usually go to TB after I go to the movies on Friday. It's like a ritual or something. I usually get a Number 6, Nacho Cheese Beef with the extra taco being a soft taco. For those of you that are non-TB'ers, #6 = 2 Chalupa meal.