Taco Bell needs to cut out the cheese racism [UPDATED!]

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
My boss just brought me some Taco Supremes (hard shell). Each had approximately 3 full heads of lettuce (shredded) and an average of 14 cubic microns of cheese on it. The cheese is the best part of the taco! The end.

UPDATE: I just bit into Lettuce Taco 2 of 3 and watched the lone piece of cheese fall to the floor. It was so small it nearly floated upwards like dust. Now it's lost in the carpet FOREVER!

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Now watch when the lettuce taco's want to come out. Oh you're gonna feel it!

:D

Damn NEF. :D

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Not only is the amount of cheese on their tacos stupid, but also the placement! The do meat>lettuce>cheese! It should be meat>cheese>lettuce, so the cheese melts and the lettuce stays crispy, instead of all the cheese falling off with your first bite and the lettuce getting all soggy! :|

SackOfAllTrades

Diamond Member
May 7, 2000
regretfully, cheese racism will prevail since there is so much inter-species cheese conflict (ever seen a cheddar and a swiss fight?...ugly) that cheese cohesion and unification will never happen.

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
Originally posted by: werk
Not only is the amount of cheese on their tacos stupid, but also the placement! The do meat>lettuce>cheese! It should be meat>cheese>lettuce, so the cheese melts and the lettuce stays crispy, instead of all the cheese falling off with your first bite and the lettuce getting all soggy! :|

I agree. There was so much freaking lettuce on them that the entire taco was cold. The cheese nearly froze into ice cream!

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
Originally posted by: werk

if the cheese is hot enough, it acts as a sealant when it is put on after everything else. since taco bell is a fast food place, I always find myself making my own.

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
Best. Thread. Evar! hehehehe, cheese racism - classic :)

I would have turned it down. The 2 times i've had Taco Bell, the meat makes me gassy. That is a sign of low-quality beef.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Racism does not exist. Certain self victimizing cheese groups keep deluding themselves that it exists so they can get keep getting preferential treatment. I'm not racist but I really hate how some of those cheeses behave, I hate their music, how they dress, and how they talk. Why are all of them on welfare? Damn liberals! They keep getting voted into office by those damn cheeses because the liberials support their self victimizing neuroses

And what is up with CET, Cheese Entertainment Television? Why should they have their own TV network? It is racism that is what it is! I am not a racist but I hate CET! It shows those type of cheeses in the most negative light Why can't those cheeses be happy with NBC? Friends is a great show!

Don't get me wrong, I am not a racist. I have some friends from those cheese groups!

DAWeinG

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2001
Put on your own cheese if you get it to go or drive through. *shrug* But yes, they should already put a good amount of cheese in the first place.