T-Mobile Coverage on Oahu in Hawaii

Schnieds

Jul 18, 2002
Hey,

My wife and I live in the Mililani Mauka area on Oahu and have had AT&T for years. We have had no problems with AT&T and the coverage is great. However, our 2 year contract is up with them so we started looking at what else is out there. We found that we could get an equivalent T-Mobile plan for $10 less a month with 2 new phones and get $100 back in rebates. The problem is I don't know if the coverage is any good in our area. The T-Mobile coverage map makes it look bad, but I don't know how accurate that map is.

Anyone have experience with T-Mobile on Oahu, specifically the Mililani Mauka area?

Thanks!

Schnieds

Synomenon

Lifer
Dec 25, 2004
I had T-Mobile service when I lived on Oahu around 7 years ago. Service was pretty good in Mililani. It should be much better now.

Darkstar757

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
I was there about a month ago and I have Tmobile. I had no problems what so ever. I was all over to diamond cove or what ever North Shore and never had a dropped call.

Darkstar

Schnieds

Jul 18, 2002
Cool, thanks for the information everyone... wife is going to talk to the neighbors today. Everyone I talked to locally so far has AT&T, which is why I decided to post. :)