Syrian & Afghan Asylum Seekers Masturbate in Jacuzzi, Defecate in Children's Pool

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/22/locals-fled-pool-after-migrants-masturbated-into-jacuzzi-defecated-into-kids-pool-molested-bathers/

This wasn't reported to the police initially, but was only discovered when an internal email between government officials was leaked. I like the part where they were documenting it all with their smartphones.

Just ask the sanitation crews what happens weekly in U SofA public bathrooms? This times ten million? Mopping up the diarrhea trail through the Walmart, oh my!

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Just ask the sanitation crews what happens weekly in U SofA public bathrooms? This times ten million? Mopping up the diarrhea trail through the Walmart, oh my!

I would be just as sympathetic for Germany if they had a sudden influx of 100,000 obese, unwashed, white trash migrants from America.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
It's not surprising really, this is mainly been Europe's response because they've conflated any criticism of non-white immigrants with nazism.

Here you've got Swedish police being banned from describing criminals if they are non-white.

Also remember it's not all liberals who are for enabling criminality, really only the far left Saul Alinsky types. Even center-left liberals like Kyle Kulinski are pointing out this is madness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUrbV_2OS4g

Cucks try to polarize in a pathetic attempt to legitimize their "side" of the argument. They aren't arguing on the basis of any reality but do so to stick with their "clan". If they were faced with these situations in real life, they'd form the same opinions. The only way they know how to face these feelings is to identify them with the worst thing possible.

Last I checked nobody in the US was advocating racial cleansing, but don't let the proggies know that. It might undermine their entire agenda.

Feb 4, 2009
Sometimes I understand what guys like Nebor are talking about, even us taking mostly Syrian kids in. I'd guess many of these kids and adults are severely traumatized by events in the ME. That's not saying they'll be terrorists but I'd bet more will be just screwed up people, even the kids when they grow up. Why add more screwed up people?
Then my kind god loving side takes over and says we should help until it hurts and what kind of person ignores a child in need.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
So.... in order to make this a free nation we have to give up the very freedoms that make us a free nation? Yup, makes perfect sense.

These kinds of dangerous semantics are why the first amendment needs to be reinterpreted to suit the threats of our modern world.

Jan 25, 2011

Again. Bild is a sensationalist tabloid rag. You are not supporting your argument in any way by linking to them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild

Bild is published in tabloid format.[10] In the paper's beginnings, Springer was influenced by the model of the British tabloid Daily Mirror,[3] although Bild's paper size is larger, this is reflected in its mix of celebrity gossip, crime stories and political analysis. However, its articles are often considerably shorter compared to those in British tabloids, and the whole paper is thinner as well. Bild has been known to use controversial devices like sensational headlines and invented "news" to increase its readership.

Jan 25, 2011
Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013
Yes. They cite only Breitbart as their source. Breitbart only cites Bild. I'm not seeing your point. In trying to trace this story to any credible source there seems to be no reputable source. Just a circle of fake news sites citing other fake news sites.

That's how propaganda works.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Yes. They cite only Breitbart as their source. Breitbart only cites Bild. I'm not seeing your point. In trying to trace this story to any credible source there seems to be no reputable source. Just a circle of fake news sites citing other fake news sites.

It seems like the only way you'd be satisfied is if these events actually happened, which I think is a pretty sick thing to wish on Germany.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
It seems like the only way you'd be satisfied is if these events actually happened, which I think is a pretty sick thing to wish on Germany.
Yes, we must protect the Fatherland from the untermensch!

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Again. Bild is a sensationalist tabloid rag. You are not supporting your argument in any way by linking to them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild
You think this is going to get reported by big national news agencies that are run by ultra liberals? We have an open mic "oops" by Merkel asking zuck to sensor speech on fb and we know twitter and others are doing it also. Is it so far fetched to think Merkel would ask others to hide the truth?

The swedes would never do such a thing either. Ohh, wait.

This is compounded by the bizarro world where ultra liberals live that any bit of patriotism is reviled as "nativism" and "nationalism" and "*phobia". As if having pride and wanting to protect your country in the slightest is the most horrible thing on the planet.

Fuck no, everybody has a *right* to come on in and load up on free shit. We have no borders anymore. We are all globalists.

What's even more laughable is how we need to "love" these people more, giving away free shit and "understsnding" their needs to objectify women. But woe the white man who does that.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
You think this is going to get reported by big national news agencies that are run by ultra liberals? We have an open mic "oops" by Merkel asking zuck to sensor speech on fb and we know twitter and others are doing it also. Is it so far fetched to think Merkel would ask others to hide the truth?

The swedes would never do such a thing either. Ohh, wait.

This is compounded by the bizarro world where ultra liberals live that any bit of patriotism is reviled as "nativism" and "nationalism" and "*phobia". As if having pride and wanting to protect your country in the slightest is the most horrible thing on the planet.

Fuck no, everybody has a *right* to come on in and load up on free shit. We have no borders anymore. We are all globalists.

What's even more laughable is how we need to "love" these people more, giving away free shit and "understsnding" their needs to objectify women. But woe the white man who does that.

So what you're saying is who cares if the source has a history for making shit up to get hits. You want to believe it so it must be true.

Got it.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
So what you're saying is who cares if the source has a history for making shit up to get hits. You want to believe it so it must be true.

Got it.
No, what I am saying is that sometimes others get it right. There is a pattern here that you don't want to recognize because it isn't pc.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
il_570xN.535604774_afei.jpg

May 11, 2008
Covering and preventing the news agencies to be getting the full story happens in many north western EU countries. A few years ago, a lot of dutch girls were assaulted in a swimming pool by a group of second or third generation immigrant youngsters that where known by the police. The nationality of these perpetrators were kept out of the news. Even the assault were kept out of the news when possible. Raping did occur.
Every one knows immediately when such group assaults happen who it is. It is also not strange they have no respect for school or education. Just become rich quick and live fast, seems to be the motto. The lost generations...
When asking law abiding immigrants, they say themselves that the western EU countries are too soft.
The western EU countries want to be too liberal too fast. And expect that from immigrants too. It does not work like that.
Freedom must be earned.

Last edited:

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
So facebook is essentially a social engineering tool to moderate public opinion?

Scary!