Syria Provides Weapons To Hezbolla, UNIFIL Afraid of the Dark

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Aimster
Originally posted by: palehorse74
You think Saddam wanted to hurt us? lol.
you're damn right he did.

You think Hezbollah wants to hurt us? You think Iran wants to hurt us?
Again, yes, they very much wish to hurt us... destroy us even!

nobody wants to hurt the U.S except Al Qaeda.

Everything else is targetted directly at Israel and I do not think you want to die for Israel. Do you? I sure as hell am not going to die for another country while their forces sit on the sidelines.
You are lost and completely crazy if you truly think that those parties don't want to destroy the U.S. They each dream of the day that the U.S. is destroyed or converted. Their every breath, every day, is spent in an effort to make that happen.

The only question is: can they hurt us? And the answer to that is that we must continue to take actions to ensure the answer remains "no."

like I said, wake up.

You have no evidence to support your claims.

Non-sense talk.
Are you kidding me!? wow... I don't know where you live, but when you return to Earth, I think you'll find that alot of things have changed since you left it in 1970.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: dna
Who cares if he said death to America?

None of that crap in the M.E is our problem. They cannot harm us so why the hell should we care?

Oh, that's so rich........ :laugh:

Germany and Japan were almost half-way around the globe from the US, and they managed to harm the USA.

Do you really want to use that weak argument for burying your head in the sand?

No evidence.

non-sense talk.

No country is out to kill the U.S.

Germany and Japan were economic power houses.
With your thinking we should attack China now because one day they might attack us.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003

Everything else is targetted directly at Israel and I do not think you want to die for Israel. Do you? I sure as hell am not going to die for another country while their forces sit on the sidelines.
You are lost and completely crazy if you truly think that those parties don't want to destroy the U.S. They each dream of the day that the U.S. is destroyed or converted. Their every breath, every day, is spent in an effort to make that happen.

The only question is: can they hurt us? And the answer to that is that we must continue to take actions to ensure the answer remains "no."

like I said, wake up.

Non-sense talk.
Are you kidding me!? wow... I don't know where you live, but when you return to Earth, I think you'll find that alot of things have changed since you left it in 1970.

I didnt ask for your blabbering.

Evidence to suggest countries are out to destroy the U.S.

imported_dna

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2006

I think we can conclude that you don't want anything to be done until a Hezbolla car bomb explodes in NYC, L.A., or S.F. -- right?

imported_dna

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2006
I didnt ask for your blabbering.

Evidence to suggest countries are out to destroy the U.S.

Hezbollah isn't a country, and sometimes you have to read between the lines.....

Unless you're a Chamberlain kind of guy -- "peace in our time" and all that....

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005

None of that crap in the M.E is our problem. They cannot harm us so why the hell should we care?

Germany and Japan were almost half-way around the globe from the US, and they managed to harm the USA.

No evidence.

non-sense talk.

With your thinking we should attack China now because one day they might attack us.
I don't see many chinamen marching through the streets chanting "Death to America!", burning American flags, and helping to fund terrorists in all of their efforts to attack American interests and citizens.

China is an economic threat.

Iran, NK, and Syria are economic threats with a nice side-order of violent terrorism aimed at the heart of every American.

You are fooling yourself if you think otherwise. The only thing that will prevent them from eventually hurting us will be our 24/7 efforts to battle terrorism, and all that entails.

imported_dna

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2006

Huh?
So they started a world war because they were economic power houses?

You're really starting to make no sense.....

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Where are you from Aimster? I don't mean to pry, and you don't have to answer of course. I'm just curious.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003

I think we can conclude that you don't want anything to be done until a Hezbolla car bomb explodes in NYC, L.A., or S.F. -- right?

I dont give a damn about an anti-Israel terrorist group.

Your country can die for them. Why the hell should the U.S die for Israel?

Hell NO.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003

No evidence.

non-sense talk.

I don't see many chinamen marching through the streets chanting "Death to America!", burning American flags, and helping to fund terrorists in all of their efforts to attack American interests and citizens.

China is an economic threat.

Iran, NK, and Syria are economic threats with a nice side-order of violent terrorism aimed at the heart of every American.

You are fooling yourself if you think otherwise. The only thing that will prevent them from eventually hurting us will be our 24/7 efforts to battle terrorism, and all that entails.

If we are battling terrorism then why are we not in any of the said countries you just mentioned if they are such a danger to us?

imported_dna

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2006

Hell NO.

Living in denial......

I suppose you wouldn't believe it unless Nasrallah wakes you up at 3 in the morning and yells into your ear "Death to America".....

BTW, what happened? Didn't you say your mom (or some relatives) were in Israel?

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003

Hell NO.

Living in denial......

I suppose you wouldn't believe it unless Nasrallah wakes you up at 3 in the morning and yells into your ear "Death to America".....

So what if they are in Israel?

I am an American not an Israeli.

Israel is not some country that needs protection or for the world to feel sorry for.

If you want Israel to be treated like every other country in the world then you better take the ****** people say about it because no country is perfect.. not even close.

blackllotus

Golden Member
May 30, 2005

Hell NO.

Living in denial......

I am an American not an Israeli.

Israel is not some country that needs protection or for the world to feel sorry for.

If you want Israel to be treated like every other country in the world then you better take the ****** people say about it because no country is perfect.. not even close.

Why bother arguing with someone who openly supports mass-murder of civilians?

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
This is a global war. You cannot hide and pretend only Israel has to die before their bloodlust ends. Until the day you swear allegiance to Allah and Ahmadinejad, your time will come and it?s our families who pay the ultimate price for your ignorance on the need to kill Hezbollah and all who support them.

Originally posted by: blackllotus

Those who will survive will do what is necessary. We did it in WW2 when we nuked Japan into submission. We need to do whatever is necessary today. Civilian populations cannot and should not be safe havens from which to wage war against another nation.

imported_dna

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2006

Gotcha.... Your relatives there could die for all your care.

Well, as long as you can continue living the good life, the rest of the world can burn, right?
Surprisingly, that isolationaist approach didn't quite work in World War 2, and the Nazis didn't quite stop with Jews -- they pretty much dominated Europe, and then invaded the USSR (big mistake). Had they been able to take ove the USSR, do you really think that they would've left the USA alone?

Similarly, you think that if Israel vanishes, peace shall come to the land.
Too bad the NYC and London attacks didn't wake you up to the brutal reality of today's world.

Really?
I don't recall that....

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
haha die?

who is going to kill my relatives in Israel?

Israel has a military might backed by all the best U.S tech money can buy.

Seriously why the hell would anyone be worried? Stop living in a paranoid world.

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
Paranoid??? Radical Islam is a real and serious threat. They would slit your threat as to look at you.

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005

like I said, wake up.

Non-sense talk.

You would make a good Bush PR person.

Are you insane or pulling shens?

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: michaels

like I said, wake up.

Non-sense talk.

You would make a good Bush PR person.

Are you insane or pulling shens?

give me evidence.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Ok I will post some links but if you are being serious it would matter if these groups posted a pic holding up a sign that read "Aimster we want deth to you and America" you still would prefer to live in cumbawya lala land
Hezbollah: "A-Team Of Terrorists"
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/04/18/60minutes/main550000.shtml

Hezbollah to America: You're Next
http://www.shinesforall.com/archives/2006/07/hezbollah_to_am.html

Hezbollah is a organization against Israel.

We are not Israel.

Hezbollah even condemns the killings of innocent civlians. Israel does too yet they both continue to go at it without a care in the world for the other side's civilians.

blackllotus

Golden Member
May 30, 2005
Originally posted by: Jaskalas

Those who will survive will do what is necessary. We did it in WW2 when we nuked Japan into submission. We need to do whatever is necessary today. Civilian populations cannot and should not be safe havens from which to wage war against another nation.

In Japan we were fighting a well defined enemy. The nukes dropped in Japan could very well have saved lives in the long run. The same is not true today. "Carpet bombing", as dna advocates, would save no lives. It would just drive more and more people to the side of the radicals.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
American planes, helicopters, guns and ammunition are used by the Israelis to invade and occupy their country, repeatedly. They, the Hezbollah, are supposed to take it lying down, pretend that it's really not them that we're arming the Israelis to subdue, but apparently somebody else, honest...

They don't hate us for no reason at all...

From their perspective, and from Palehorse's, as well, the israelis are merely our proxies...

I see it more as a case of the tail wagging the dog, but I haven't been bombed by American made planes, either...

SamurAchzar

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2006
Ok I will post some links but if you are being serious it would matter if these groups posted a pic holding up a sign that read "Aimster we want deth to you and America" you still would prefer to live in cumbawya lala land
Hezbollah: "A-Team Of Terrorists"
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/04/18/60minutes/main550000.shtml

Hezbollah to America: You're Next
http://www.shinesforall.com/archives/2006/07/hezbollah_to_am.html

Hezbollah is a organization against Israel.

We are not Israel.

Hezbollah even condemns the killings of innocent civlians. Israel does too yet they both continue to go at it without a care in the world for the other side's civilians.

Hezbollah already killed hundreds of American soldier/goverment workers in Lebanon back int the 80's. But that's not the point, the point is that it's a direct extension of other evil entities like the Iranian regime. You have to put all radicals in the same basket. Hamas, Hizbullah, Al Qaeda, A-Sadr, they are all the same really. Give any of them a country to run and the same outcome will result.

imported_dna

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2006
Hezbollah even condemns the killings of innocent civlians.

:laugh:
Oh, man.... you got some really good weed over there...

I suppose their 4,000+ rockets aimed squarely at civilians failed to impress you.

Israel does too yet they both continue to go at it without a care in the world for the other side's civilians.

Yep -- compare unguided rockets with laser guided bombs -- they were trying really hard to kill civilians.....
In fact, they were getting bored, so they gave them advanced warnings, to get them on the run -- make a hunting game out of it....