Syria loads chemical weapons into bombs; military awaits Assad's order

Discussion in 'Politics and News' started by OutHouse, Dec 5, 2012.

1. davmat787

davmat787 Diamond Member

Any word from the Russians on this? Considering their only military base outside the Russian Federations borders is in Syria along with 20,000 troops last I checked, it is imperative they play a role. Of course Syria sends a ton of cash their way, so that role will be a sticky one.

2. DominionSeraph

DominionSeraph Diamond Member

Silly goose. As a conservatard you are too stupid to muster a defense against conservative talk. You stand no chance against their propaganda machine.
    Thanks for playing, though.

3. Jaskalas

Jaskalas Lifer

Rockets and Missiles do not need planes.

4. michal1980

michal1980 Diamond Member

ahh more brainwashed liberals.

5. schneiderguy

schneiderguy Lifer

It's. Not. Our. Problem.

6. Matt1970

Matt1970 Lifer

Hitler wasn't our problem.

7. DominionSeraph

DominionSeraph Diamond Member

It never fails that every single conservatard here falls right in line with the conservatard echo chamber. Don't blame me for your evident failings.

8. michal1980

michal1980 Diamond Member

your the one pigeon holing me to fit your limited brain capacity.

9. Matt1970

Matt1970 Lifer

Do you get paid every time you use the word conservatard?

10. cwjerome

cwjerome Diamond Member

God damn you're stupid.

11. chucky2

chucky2 Diamond Member

Sometimes I wonder if DS is Incorruptible, but then I realize that DS likely isn't that smart to pull even that off. Hitting lows like reaching mental stature with Inc you'd think would be a wake up call...but Nope!, some people just double down. Que sera, sera...

Chuck

12. Pr0d1gy

Pr0d1gy Diamond Member

* supporting our President and troops. We've been doing that since Vietnam and it has never stopped. Not for a decade, not even for a year. You know what we need to support? American WORKERS. Remember them? The people who wake up every morning and leave their families so that this world can continue moving along, that is who needs supporting right now.

13. chucky2

chucky2 Diamond Member

American workers make bombs. See? Positive in everything. Plus, we're F'ing awesome at the War shit...

14. Matt1970

Matt1970 Lifer

That is SO a completely different thread.

15. Doppel

Doppel Lifer

Is anything outside of the US border the US's problem? Is something outside of your state boundary your problem? What about outside of your town?

All those are rhetorical questions really; it doesn't matter. I agree with the president's position that Assad will force his hand should chemical weapons be used. The world community comes together on few things, but I like to think it will come together on that.

16. waggy

waggy No Lifer

the hate on the Troops i don't get. they are just kids trying to get a education, make a living or even support the US. They do deserve the support. they aren't the ones makeing the decision to start wars.

Blame the president, congress etc. they are the ones that have kept us in one conflict after another.

17. Harabec

Harabec Golden Member

What's the sudden change?
    Nobody cared enough til now to do anything, despite Assad's genocide.
    I'm betting most people are quite happy to think "As long as its arabs killing other arabs, there is no reason to interfere".

Where's SandEagle to tell us Assad is a great guy?

18. TastesLikeChicken

If this claim about Syria is true their bestest buddy, Iran, should be stepping in as well to prevent it. Considering their own track record on rebellion though we may not hear much from Iran.

19. chucky2

chucky2 Diamond Member

Why are all you talking like we (The Evil West) should step in and stop this? We ought to sit back and let it happen. Post some good video/pictures when it does, with a caption: 'Islam at work. Maybe time to modernize?'

Islam keeps fighting its wake up calls, maybe something like this is what they need.

20. iGas

iGas Diamond Member

I have to agree that this is popaganda/brain washing intead of informative news.

Funny how the neocons are ready to go to war with any contry that is deems to have Weapon of Mass Destruction, while enjoy working with the Chinese that have a large stockpile of WMD. And, the US it self have a large stock pipe of WMD (nuclear, biological agents and chemicals).

Chemical warfare offender:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1djDlO2RZ1U&feature=player_embedded

21. DucatiMonster696

DucatiMonster696 Diamond Member

Funny ain't it? The guy has literally been killing scores of his own peoples using conventional means for a while know.

22. TastesLikeChicken

The Chinese aren't threatening to use chemical weapons on anyone.

Will Syria? It's a shame that we've now backed ourselves into a corner where we have to wait until a significant number of people die from them before we can decide to take action.

23. Juror No. 8

Juror No. 8 Banned

LOL.

Seriously, do any of you actually believe this shit? "Intelligence sources"?

Allow me to translate:

Intelligence sources = "We fucking made this shit up and know you sheep won't question it."

24. chucky2

chucky2 Diamond Member

Boner: We need something to keep The Masses distracted from the continued fiscal cliff F up so the boys in the back have time to conjure up some real BS so we both "win".

Bummer: I've got just the thing...Bitc, er, Biden! Put down the grain alcohol and call up our Media ball suckers, I've got something to throw them...

25. davmat787

davmat787 Diamond Member

This is what I was going to post. If Assad tomorrow kills a couple hundred with gas all the sudden shit changes when he has killed something like 20,000 already with more conventional means?

If I had to guess, I would say the only way Assad goes on a rampage with chemical weapons is if he knows his time is up and wants to go out in a blaze of glory. And I really don't see that happening.