SWOR: What will you play?

hi

• Jedi

• Sith

• Not decided yet

Results are only viewable after voting.

humanthps

Jul 22, 2011
I personally am going to play a Jedi but not sure which class yet. The classes are below.

Trooper; Commando and Vanguard
Smuggler; Gunslinger and Scoundrel
Jedi Knight; Guardian and Sentinel
Jedi Consular; Shadow and Sage
Bounty Hunter; Powertech and Mercenary
Sith Warrior; Juggernaut and Marauder
Imperial Agent; Operative and Sniper
Sith Inquisitor; Sorcerer and Assassin

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
You can play more then one class you know,personally going Jedi Sage and Combat Medic(Advanced class for Commando) .

lord_emperor

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2009
If the game turns out to be any good I'll probably go Sith Juggernaut.

If BioWare happens to read this, let me in the damned beta already, it may generate a sale!

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
I'm going to play a politician or a creature handler. Perhaps dabbling some in bioengineering.

JoshGuru7

Golden Member
Aug 18, 2001
Hard to say. I will definitely have a Sith Sorcerer and Smuggler Gunslinger, but i'm probably going to try out a bunch of classes like I normally do.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
is it against forum policy to create an account in order to collect consumer marketing data?

this is kind of what I'm seeing here....

:hmm:

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
I think the super mods should check the IP address of OP if it's related to some survey company or maybe even Bioware directly :D

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
agent sniper sounds fun. Although it might depend on how hard it is to find good sniper rifles at first.

Jumpem

Lifer
Sep 21, 2000
I have a bad feeling about PvP in this game, Bioware seems to want to make this into a story-driven MMO, which almost always means PvE focused.

Good to hear. I only want to play PvE, and have been disappointed at how games end up when characters get nerfed for PvP reasons.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I have a bad feeling about PvP in this game, Bioware seems to want to make this into a story-driven MMO, which almost always means PvE focused.

This is my worry as well. BioWare doesn't have any serious (any at all?) PvP experience and with this story driven style I'm not sure there will be much room for it at first (or ever?); and I like my MMOs with a healthy side of PvP.