SweetFX and Grid Autosport

dtbecker

Jun 26, 2015
Hello,

Has anyone got SweetFX working with Grid Autosport? It works great on the older Far Cry 2, but I haven't had any luck with Grid Autosport.

I tried Sweet FX Configurator V 1.5.1 and different presets. The problem is that when I launch it, I get an error, which was caused by not using x64 dlls. I replace the x32 dlls with the x64 ones in the main directory of the game (with the .exe file). I no longer get an error and am able to boot into the game. However, I have a good feeling it isn't working because when I tried to enable "cartoon" (just to see if it would work), it made no difference.

Also the SMAA was not smoothing out the jaggies like it did in Far Cry 2, even after changing the threshold to the lowest practical.

Im using Windows 10 Preview. Perhaps SweetFX isn't supported on Windows 10?

I followed Kputts Guide:

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/596/

Any ideas?

Edit: SweetFX Configurator does show it is "Active", but I believe it isn't.

Last edited:

dtbecker

Jun 26, 2015
Problem Solved, Sweet FX 1.5.1 is not compatible with Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 (preview).

Now I am using Reshade + Sweet FX 2.0 and it works now (with Windows 10)

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
How does one use Reshade + SweetFX?

I got it installed and got it to recognize the game I want to use it on (Assassin's Creed) but how do I configure it and stuff? I only figured out how to turn "SweetFX On/Off" using Scroll Lock but can't figure out how to set it how I want. Like see the individual effects options and so forth.