Sweet, booked my New Years Eve dinner reservations

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Got a window seat at J. Pauls at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore for New Years Eve at 11pm. Now I gotta reserve a hotel room at the Rennaisance Inn. $375 is gonna kill my wallet though :(

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Got a window seat at J. Pauls at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore for New Years Eve at 11pm. Now I gotta reserve a hotel room at the Rennaisance Inn. $375 is gonna kill my wallet though :(
way to plan ahead. gonna bring the hookah along?

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: moshquerade
way to plan ahead. gonna bring the hookah along?

Nah, my girlfriend doesnt do it. She won't even drink much either. Last year, we did the same thing for New Years in Baltimore with the only difference being the restaurant, and I ordered a bottle on wine. I ended up drinking the whole thing by myself.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
just you two or do you hook up with friends?

Just us two.
boooooooooring :p

:D no way!!! super romantic! (if he knows what he's doing) :p

have a great time!
i like a big group party on New Year's Eve. you can have a romantic 2fer anytime.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
just you two or do you hook up with friends?

Just us two.
boooooooooring :p

:D no way!!! super romantic! (if he knows what he's doing) :p

have a great time!
i like a big group party on New Year's Eve. you can have a romantic 2fer anytime.

I would be totally up for that, but everyone has got different financial situations and not everyone can afford the same stuff (not implying anything about our financial position).
Thats why I seldom ask our friends and couple friends if they wanna come long with us or do something on big holidays.