/checks jeans pocket
/hand comes out empty
/checks other jeans pocket
/pulls out lint

Yep, that about sums it up.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
The funny thing is you must've lost it and never realized. You skipped the bummed-out phase. Go back a step.

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: MichaelD
/checks jeans pocket
/hand comes out empty
/checks other jeans pocket
/pulls out lint

Yep, that about sums it up.

it's cause of all your womens.

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
About three years ago I lost my wallet with 200 bucks in it. I figured it fell out of my pocket getting out of my dad's truck, as that was when I had it last. Spent a few days searching for it to no avail. Eventually gave up and ordered a new license, etc. Last year, I went back to the pond behind my house to go fishing and saw what looked like a flattened rusty pipe in the muck. My girlfriend exclaimed, "hey, that looks like a wallet!" I picked it up, and sure enough it was my wallet, which had fallen out while fishing there two years ago, and had been buried in the muck for those years, now to be rediscovered! And sure enough, the moneyw as still in there, all 200 of it! Brought it to the bank, and they gave me new bills to replace the ones that has been decayed by the water. How cool is that?

microAmp

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: SWScorch
About three years ago I lost my wallet with 200 bucks in it. I figured it fell out of my pocket getting out of my dad's truck, as that was when I had it last. Spent a few days searching for it to no avail. Eventually gave up and ordered a new license, etc. Last year, I went back to the pond behind my house to go fishing and saw what looked like a flattened rusty pipe in the muck. My girlfriend exclaimed, "hey, that looks like a wallet!" I picked it up, and sure enough it was my wallet, which had fallen out while fishing there two years ago, and had been buried in the muck for those years, now to be rediscovered! And sure enough, the moneyw as still in there, all 200 of it! Brought it to the bank, and they gave me new bills to replace the ones that has been decayed by the water. How cool is that?

That stinks.... you lost all that intrest! ;)

That is pretty sweet though!