Survivor All-Stars... what just happened? Spoilers I guess

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
What is this argument that they're having about? I just turned on, and they're in the middle of some huge argument. Anyone watching this that can enlighten me?

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Last week Richard Hatch brushed his weener against Sue during a challenge and Sue broke down in this episode and released her emotions.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Since the offense occured in Panama, does Sue even have legal recourse in the states?

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
Originally posted by: StormRider
Last week Richard Hatch brushed his weener against Sue during a challenge and Sue broke down in this episode and released her emotions.

wow the only episode I missed:(

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001

:Q
Was it on purpose or just an accidental touch?

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Also... she quit the game because of that? Weak on her part... I thought she was a "survivor"
rolleye.gif

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
Originally posted by: BDawg
Since the offense occured in Panama, does Sue even have legal recourse in the states?

What legal recourse? A nudist homosexual barely, but deliberately, brushes by her backside with his penis during a game of physical contact. The act was not even remotely sexual in nature. The woman overreacted. Her emotions were exaggerated by her hatred of Hatch. End of story.

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
EVERYONE and their grandmas know that richard gets naked in the game...get over it.

not only that she saw him coming with his naked butt and she turned around and kept moving forward. to me that's agenda...as in trying to rise up some sh1t!

BornStar

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow

:Q
Was it on purpose or just an accidental touch?
It was very intentional. If he would have done that to me, I would have decked him. There was no reason to do it. I saw him strip down last week and thought no good could come of that, being that it was such a physical game.

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
Originally posted by: FreshPrince
EVERYONE and their grandmas know that richard gets naked in the game...get over it.

not only that she saw him coming with his naked butt and she turned around and kept moving forward. to me that's agenda...as in trying to rise up some sh1t!

I dont think it was the fact he was naked since they all know he runs naked.. its the fact that he rubbed his flacid stump all over her ass, PURPOSELY. I would have been pissed off.. but I do think she overreacted a tad.

Dec 1, 2003
Also... she quit the game because of that? Weak on her part... I thought she was a "survivor"
rolleye.gif
exactly what i was thinking. we were all sad when jenna quit the game to be with her dying mother, but i was just rolling my eyes when sue bowed out for practically no reason...especially since hatch is out of the game now.
rolleye.gif

WHipLAsh13

Golden Member
Jan 17, 2001
She left the show not because of shame but because she wants to sue Richard and CBS. She said during the show she is going to sue for 10 million dollars. If she continued through the show she wouldn't have had a case but since she left she can say that because he did what he didand she was so emotionally distraught because of it, she potentially lost a million dollars. Which she wouldn't have won because she was probably gonna be voted off shortly anyhow.

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
Originally posted by: WHipLAsh13
She left the show not because of shame but because she wants to sue Richard and CBS. She said during the show she is going to sue for 10 million dollars. If she continued through the show she wouldn't have had a case but since she left she can say that because he did what he didand she was so emotionally distraught because of it, she potentially lost a million dollars. Which she wouldn't have won because she was probably gonna be voted off shortly anyhow.

I am going to TIVO tommorows morning show to watch the "confrontyation between her and rivhard.

Feb 10, 2000
Boo hoo for her - give me a friggin' break! I understand most women (especially ones as manly as Sue) would want Richard Hatch rubbing his junk on their butts, but this was just no big deal. This smells like a grift to me. She is trying to get her million, one way or the other. I have to think CBS has done everything possible to immunize themselves to suits for things like this, but I guess where there's a will, there's a way, and she might well get them to settle out of court on the basis that they shouldn't have allowed Hatch to play that particular game nude.

sd

Golden Member
Feb 29, 2000
gimme a break! She was fine, and then started thinkin bout trying to cash in. Thats when the tears came in. She was simply trying to build a case, which is as flimsy as a house of cards.

Emrys

Golden Member
Jul 5, 2002
Didn't she say that she "wanted" richard, and that she was purpously trying to run into him durring the game? I was fairly sure she did, and that it was very intentional that she met up with him, that and she did not resist anything at the time, and he did not grab her, so I don't know. Still shady, but she did play a part in it if I remeber it correctly.

Banana

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2001
The potential lawsuit is interesting--It's as if the "game" is spreading beyond the confines of the show's setting. If there's a jury in the lawsuit--would it consist of other Survivors? :D

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: GrouchyLadybug
rolleye.gif
exactly what i was thinking. we were all sad when jenna quit the game to be with her dying mother, but i was just rolling my eyes when sue bowed out for practically no reason...especially since hatch is out of the game now.
rolleye.gif

Sure it was sad, but I fault Jenna. She put herself in the position to play the game when she shouldn't have. Because of her immaturity and poor judgement, she really hurt her team.

BornStar

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Emrys
Didn't she say that she "wanted" richard, and that she was purpously trying to run into him durring the game? I was fairly sure she did, and that it was very intentional that she met up with him, that and she did not resist anything at the time, and he did not grab her, so I don't know. Still shady, but she did play a part in it if I remeber it correctly.
She wanted that specific path because it was the shortest distance to her platform. I'm not sure why Hatch was on that one. She said "I want this one".

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Ok enough aobut that money grubber (I guess they all are) Sue... that whole thing was a joke.
I will give her the benefit of the doubt though, as Im not gonna be the one to tell somebody that feels they were "violated" that they werent and they were over reactiving.

I do feel it was a total shame and she either a) was over-reacting but the emotions were real or b) she is just going to attempt to sue CBS/Hatch. I dont see how CBS is to blame, but whatever.

I do have ANOTHER question and projection...

WHY was JOhnny Fairplay not in all-stars? Is there any reason "leaked" or metioned ANYWHERE? I cant beleive this topic never came up in interviews etc and has not been discussed. I have googled with no luck. So ANY insight would be appreciated.

On that note... I have a theory that JFP will be back in all-stars on some level. He mentioned he was in allstars in the final season 7 episode, and if I recall that was shown live AFTER the taping for 8 was done correct?

Something fishy is going on... but I still claim fairplay is going to make a return to the game. SOON.