Survey at Mcdonalds B&M - Get paid 2 bux in GC's!

aGeNt73

Jan 31, 2001
Hey everyone.

Don't know if this is local or national, but a few of the Mcdonalds in Southern California are giving 2 dollars in Mcdonalds gift certificates for taking surveys of their fries. I walked in and some lady asked me to fill out this survey which had about 10 questions (fill in the bubble). Afterwards she gave everyone who filled it out 2 dollars in Mcdonalds gift certificates.

Btw, the MCRib is back and the 2 bux is almost enough for another one. :)

This is happening at the Mcdonalds in Irvine, California on Alton Parkway (near Ralphs).

Also at the Mcdonalds on Irvine Center Drive and Culver, again in Irvine, California.

If you like Mcdonalds, this deal is hot for you, otherwise, its not. :)

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
Wow, I'll have to drop by Mickey D's and see if they're offering it here (Austin, TX)! Thanks!

McRib is by far my favorite "burger" at a fast food joint. :D

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Damn, I went through their drive through this morning for some breakfast.

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
I just got back from McDonald's -- no survey, no McRib. :frown:

They did have a "McPick" thing where you pick a burger and 2 sides though...very cool. :)

dentalboy

Golden Member
Mar 25, 2001
good find, tobad int the NYC met area they are so cheap and expensive don't have this deal checked out in clifton nj

littleman

Golden Member
May 19, 2000

<< good find, tobad int the NYC met area they are so cheap and expensive don't have this deal checked out in clifton nj >>

wait..what did you just try to say?

salfter

Sep 11, 2001

<< Don't know if this is local or national >>

Unknown on the survey, but the McRib is almost definitely regional. I snagged one in Barstow on the way back to Vegas from So. CA this past weekend...here in Vegas, there's some other offer that they're running instead.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
THe MCRib has got to be one of the most vile sandwiches ever :disgust: Not sure what that stuff under the barbeque sauce is, but it sure aint meat!

I think the only sandwiches from McD's that are semi edible are the Quarter Pounder (mmmmm....two slices of cheese to kill the meat taste), and the Big N Nast....err...Big N Tasty, which actually tastes like a burger (as long as they don't smother it with too much mayo).

I like BK or Rally's much better, though McD's has better toys in it's Happy Meals (and I guess better fries than anyone else :) ).