Surprise player in Iowa GOP Governor primary revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Looks like the democrats knew they were toast...

lol, dumping that kind of cash in the opponent's primary? Bit of dirty pool, but many lulz abound once it's revealed how much was spent and by who.

Meh - hopefully they'll continue to waste money on chester the molester culver even though he has zero chance against braindead. Gotta love politics - especially how the dga tried to use BHO, reid and the old hag against braindead - now it's going to bite them in the ass! lol

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Just think - without meaningful campaign disclosure requirements-which so-called righties view as an infringement on the exercise of free speech-this sort of dirty trick will be both commonplace and undectable.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Looks like the democrats knew they were toast...

lol, dumping that kind of cash in the opponent's primary? Bit of dirty pool, but many lulz abound once it's revealed how much was spent and by who.

Meh - hopefully they'll continue to waste money on chester the molester culver even though he has zero chance against braindead. Gotta love politics - especially how the dga tried to use BHO, reid and the old hag against braindead - now it's going to bite them in the ass! lol

Dirty politics, especially at the primary level....I'm shocked, I tell you...shocked!

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Us dimocrats are rank amateurs at playing dirty politics, only republirats are experienced enough to get dirty politics right.

So much past experience, at least Seventy years of past experience, was dirty Dick Nixon the first? But the stunts of Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Karl Rove, show just how far the GOP has come in terms of getting it down to an exact science.

And now that evolutionary nirvana has finally arrived, I present you with drill baby swill Sarah Palin, able to suck all intelligence from an entire nation in a few well chosen slogans.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Just think - without meaningful campaign disclosure requirements-which so-called righties view as an infringement on the exercise of free speech-this sort of dirty trick will be both commonplace and undectable.

Uh negatory there junior. McCain/feingold sucked for sure but that doesn't mean everything it did was bad.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
lol, whodda thunk it...
The Des Moines Register actually reported on this story... in it's blog section(I had to search for it). It'd be front page if it was about Republicans doing this sort of thing and there is no way any of you lib morons can try to refute that.
It's a shame that the 4th estate is so tied to the liberal political element.

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Us dimocrats are rank amateurs at playing dirty politics, only republirats are experienced enough to get dirty politics right.

So much past experience, at least Seventy years of past experience, was dirty Dick Nixon the first? But the stunts of Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Karl Rove, show just how far the GOP has come in terms of getting it down to an exact science.

And now that evolutionary nirvana has finally arrived, I present you with drill baby swill Sarah Palin, able to suck all intelligence from an entire nation in a few well chosen slogans.

LOL. Tell that to all the dead democrats that seem to be voting in elections these days.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
I was hoping for Vander Platts. He was the Principal for a year when I was in High School.

Status
Not open for further replies.