Sure I Look Good....

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
But how would you like it if you looked good, had game and drove a 1995 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon. :(

This isn't too good a car to mack with if you catch my drift. But before I could drive I did pretty well.

At least I get my deck back so I can put sounds back into it. That big a** trunk has got it's uses. And my shocks are shot so my car has a free 1 inch drop. But what about the half a million scratchs and the 10 dents on it?

Oh well, damn I must be delusional. I'm setting myself up for so much flamming/teasing with posting this. Oh well. :)

-Sean

PS: To those who are gonna post with stupid replies "At least I got a car that's kinda new, is paid for and is MINE." :p

Zucchini

Banned
Dec 10, 1999
heh, a cars a car, atleast until you can earn some decent money:) Just don't start blasting music with some massive subs, that will look truely lame. I mean its pretty bad when people in ok cars do it so.. ick

your a guy right? This stuff doesn't really apply to girls, a hot chick can drive some horrific car any its fine:)

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Zucchini: I know what you mean, but hey sounds are sounds. Even if your car ain't "tight" if you can beat the sh*t outta the guys sounds next to you he'll back down. :) I know this for a fact. Cus before when I had sounds in this car I beat the sh*t outta the sounds this guy had in his souped-up Civic and his friends that were in his car came real quiet and his sounds suddenly turned down to where I couldn't here it if I muted my system. :)

And yes, to answer your question, I'm a GUY! What's wrong with you asking me a question like that? Dammit! My name is not Adul! So that means I'm not sexually confused! I'm a GUY!

Wow, being up at 1:30 a.m. makes your mind react funny! ;)

-Sean

Zucchini

Banned
Dec 10, 1999
heh, ok ok, so your not sexually confused :)

and yea, sometimes i wish my car had a massive directional subwoofer that could emit shocking pulses of sound energy that i could fire at people. I'd use it to shutup people who insist on showing the world how bad their taste in music is hehe.

and yes, mind is slightly warped, writing essay i procrastinated on:( must sleeeeppp.. must sleep...

Moonark

Oct 9, 1999
Hey I wouldn't worry too much about it.....I think I look good and have girls around me all the time, but I drive a 1993 Lt. Blue Ford Tempo

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
what is it about cars and having "badass" sound systems? ive never understood that. when im in my car (96 hyundai accent) with a girl, the radio is really low, and its usually playing classical or blues/jazz. or if we are gonna party its usually playing some type of rock, but always the volume low. i dont understand why everyone one in a one block radius has to know what you are listening too.

ohh well, its not like ppl around me would like to listen to what i usually listen too, loud ass godmack, korn, Papa roach, disturbed, ohh the day of the damned

dam()

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Eeks: Boy as I'm typing a reply that page you linked still aint' loading. :( I wonder what's on here but it won't load for me. Oh well, no, I know for a fact that I don't post stupid sh*t online cept for this thread and a few others. :)

-Sean