Super thin USB-c battery pack

v-600

Nov 1, 2010
Does anybody have/know if you can get a USB battery pack that is:

Credit card sized
5mm or less thickness
USB-C connection (with port or connector attached)
smallish capacity 0.75-1.5Ah

It doesn't need to fully charge my phone but just provide a top up, and will be limited by overall volume of the battery pack.

I've already got a biggish one that lives in my travel bag for extended use but I'd like a smaller one that lives in my wallet at all times for those just in case moments.

v-600

Nov 1, 2010

I'd seen things like this but that still 1cm thick and isn't going to fit in my wallet. Before I got the larger power brick I had one similar to this. The problem I had with this size device is that its too big to take everywhere with you without thinking about it, but only good for one charge. If I'm going to leave a power brick in a bag I might as well have the 12000mAh one i currently have and get 3-4 charges from it.

JeffMD

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2002
Keep in mind battery tech isn't magic... a "super thin" battery pack is going to have as much power as you would expect from a super thin battery. Maybe you should get a pair of pants with an extra pocket?

v-600

Nov 1, 2010
I'm happy with the smaller capacity battery. I'm looking for something that will give my phone an extra 2-3 hour boost rather than fully charge the phone.