Super Terraria World - (MMO)RPG Mod

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...d-mmorpg-style-mod-server-and-client-mod.936/

Been glancing at this every now and then and they finally hit a new stage in development. The trailer looks great and the content is adding up nicely.

Currently, this is only a single player mod due to the nature of bug fixes and the limitations of the mod still being in development, but it's available for anyone to try out. Ordinarily I'd just skip something like this by, but anything that brings more life into Terraria is fine by me.

Vivendi

Nov 21, 2013
I saw the mod video they put and I looks great but I don't know why it says standalone since you need original Terraria to play it... but maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

Once or twice a year since the game has been out, I go back to playing Terraria and I end up playing it to the end of whatever new content they have so far. Such an awesome game and I bought it for 3$ I think back in 2011.

I tried Starbound but I didn't like it as much as Terraria.

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
If I remember correctly, you needed a few other mods to get this one to work. The standalone probably hints towards this being able to sustain itself without any additional mods.