Super Talent DDR2-667 2GB (2x1GB) $67.98 + Ship

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TekDemon

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2001
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon
up to $68.. still not bad, though

$#@! why didn't I pull the trigger when it was around $56?

:(

lol I'll sell you my set for that $56.86 price when they show up if you want. Don't need it anymore since I got in on another deal.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Well I think if it would of went any lower the whole website would of shut down because of the anandtech effect.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Originally posted by: cyberia
Temporarily (?) dead.

Yes and I don't think you will be getting ram this cheap instantly for a long while now. Though I may be eating my own words a week from now today. :D

NasdaqTrader889

Aug 10, 2002
My order shipped too! I was afraid I may have missed this deal because I put in my order Sunday. $57 for 2GB and not a rebate to deal with, I guess it was a good thing my order that the Kingston 2GB RAM for $45 after MIR from Fry's was canceled because of it being OOS.

cyberia

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 1999
Originally posted by: pcslookout
Temporarily (?) dead.

Yes and I don't think you will be getting ram this cheap instantly for a long while now. Though I may be eating my own words a week from now today. :D

The item is back up (it was completely gone earlier today) at $68 + shipping.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Originally posted by: pcslookout
Temporarily (?) dead.

The item is back up (it was completely gone earlier today) at $68 + shipping.

Not to bad.

engineereeyore

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2005
I upgraded a few weeks ago and went with this ram. I've got 4GB of it and it's rock solid. I'm not the biggest overclocker in the world, and I'm not that great at it, but I got it to 4-4-4-12 at 800MHz without to much of a problem. Could possibly go lower than 12, but haven't had time to play with it. Overall, in my opinion, it is dang good ram, especially for the price.