Super-highres Landscape Pictures

enwar3

Golden Member
Jun 26, 2005
Calling all photographers!!!

Over the years (months?) I've seen some super nice galleries of landscapes taken by ATOTers, but I can't find any right now. The place I work for has free canvas printing, so I'm looking to print out some nice, big landscapes for my room/dorm at college. All types of landscapes/pictures in general are welcome (panoramic, photoshopped, rendered, etc.)!

If you're one of those photographers, could you link your gallery or maybe a couple favorite pics or two? Feel free to PM me too. I'm serious about having seen some CRAZY GOOD pictures on here, and I wish I could find them without having to bother everybody with a thread.

NuclearNed

Raconteur
May 18, 2001
My Rainier Trip

I'm no professional, but some of these pics from my recent trip turned out pretty good... and if you download the full size pic, they are very high res.

glutenberg

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2004
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Originally posted by: glutenberg
Hopefully Fuzzy won't mind but I'll bump her site so that you can see some exemplary photographs.

Fuzzy

Her?

I get confused. I see threads referring to fuzzy as a female and then others referring to him as a male. I really have no idea.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Hopefully Fuzzy won't mind but I'll bump her site so that you can see some exemplary photographs.

Fuzzy

Her?

I get confused. I see threads referring to fuzzy as a female and then others referring to him as a male. I really have no idea.

I'm reasonably certain it's a dude. Just a cute, fuzzy one.

AmpedSilence

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2005

Fuzzy

Her?

Yeah, same here, but either way the pictures are just stunning; my fav's are the one labeled blue streaks and the skyscraper from Tokyo. Just jaw dropping work.

glutenberg

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2004

Fuzzy

Her?

I'm reasonably certain it's a dude. Just a cute, fuzzy one.

Dude it is then. Maybe the other posts are just glimmers of hopes from posters that maybe fuzzy is a girl, ::shrug::.

Gigantopithecus

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2004

enwar3

Golden Member
Jun 26, 2005
Great guys! Keep em coming.

I especially like the ones of the mountains so far, and of the dunes. If anyone's got sunny or waterfall pictures, those are my favorite =D

All pictures are welcome! When I say I'm printing on canvas, I'm talking 31x40in canvases, so these pictures definitely need to be high res.