Super Dominos - Honda Style!

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
This is the coolest damn thing I've seen in a long time!!

Rube Goldberg, eat your heart out! :cool:

How can I save it?

The only thing I have a problem with is the tires rolling UP the ramp. Other than that, it could work! :D

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: MichaelD

How can I save it?

The only thing I have a problem with is the tires rolling UP the ramp. Other than that, it could work! :D

The tires had weights at the very top of them. All it took was a little nudge from the original tire to set the weights in motion. You notice that the tires rotate less than half a turn... there's no way for them to go any further than that without some kind of fake CGI. Or a motor.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
Originally posted by: MichaelD

How can I save it?

The tires had weights at the very top of them. All it took was a little nudge from the original tire to set the weights in motion. You notice that the tires rotate less than half a turn... there's no way for them to go any further than that without some kind of fake CGI. Or a motor.

Ah, upon further review, I see what you mean. The first go-round I was just LMAO saying "oooh, cool!!!: :D How can I save this?