Super Bowl XXXVII Predictions...

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
W/ all the one sided games and upsets today, anyone have preditions on which teams will be in this years Super Bowl?

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
I just hope that the commercials are good and that the half-time show is passable. Heh, heh, I said passable.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Reliant
I say it will be Eagles vs. Titans.

Interesting choice, a co-worker says it'll be Eagle vs. Raiders. I personally don't think that McNabb is well enough to lead his team to the Superbowl though.

Oh, here's the Post Season schedule: NFL.com's Postseason Schedule :)

Reliant

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: Reliant
I say it will be Eagles vs. Titans.

Interesting choice, a co-worker says it'll be Eagle vs. Raiders. I personally don't think that McNabb is well enough to lead his team to the Superbowl though.

Oh, here's the Post Season schedule: NFL.com's Postseason Schedule :)

If McNabb isnt well enough AJ and Koy both are talented enough to win. Their defense really stepped up in the 2nd half of the season and so had their running game. I have a feeling that McNabb will be on a short leash and if he isn't cutting it then AJ or Koy will play.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
another pathetic spectacle of TV marketing meets sports?

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: redly1
another pathetic spectacle of TV marketing meets sports?

rolleye.gif

BMdoobieW

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
Eagles all the way...I don't care who they play. One small step for the city of Philadelphia, one giant leap for the State of Pennsylvania.

LeStEr

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 1999
I would like Jets vs Bucs or Raiders vs Bucs but I dont think that will happen. Bucs are my fav team and I will be cheering for them all the way but I just dont think they can do it. Then again the Falcons did beat the Packers at home so anything can happen I guess.