Sudden disappeared USA HD channel with HDHR' and WMC

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Configuration: Two HDHR' devices with cableCARDs on my LAN. Seldom ever had problems, and I was always able to fix them.

Suddenly, I wake up today and Charter Communications Rebuild Digital line-up doesn't include USA HD. It's simply "not there" in the guide.

Closed WMC; opened HD HomeRun Setup, rescanned all the tuners for both devices. Opened WMC; ran a complete setup for the signal and tuners.

No cigar. No luck.

USA HD appears on HDHR VIEW. So "it's there," It was recognized in the HDHR' setup scan as well. But not Media Center.

What gives? I NEED a steady dose of Law & Order! Who is messing with my channel options? What has happened with this? How do I get the station back?

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Just updating this whine for help. Apparently, and I knew this, Charter/Spectrum has two sets of channels: Charter Digital, and Charter Digital Rebuild. I'd found that "Rebuild" has (had) all the channels in our subscription. They freakin' moved channel 760 to "Charter Digital." I think I can configure some of my 6 Silly-Dust HDHR' tuners to offer up those extra channels. Should have thought of that long ago for other reasons. . . .