Subway makes breakfast sandwiches?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Probably only served at Subways located in gas stations/service plazas along the highway.

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
I know certain subways serve breakfast. It would depend on the franchise.

I'd love a good morning burger a la the simpsons. Ground chuck, bacon, ham, smothered in rich creamery butter and topped off with a fried egg.

-PAB

Robet

Sep 10, 2001
I hate their advertisment campaigns so much that I'm unable to eat there any longer.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: budice
Originally posted by: gopunk
hmm, this i have to see. are they any good? anybody know?
you made the topic. you try them out.

?

you made the topic. you figure out how to update the firmware.
you made the topic. you figure out what's wrong with your computer.

i think you miss the point of posting questions.

dolph

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by: PsychoAndy
I know certain subways serve breakfast. It would depend on the franchise. I'd love a good morning burger a la the simpsons. Ground chuck, bacon, ham, smothered in rich creamery butter and topped off with a fried egg. -PAB

announcer: "we start out with 16 ounces of ground beef soaked in rich, creamery butter. then we top it off with bacon, ham, and a fried egg. we call it our 'good morning burger'"
homer: "uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa"

:D one of my favorite simpsons quotes.

oh, as for the actual subway sandwich... i used to see them at the subway in the... well, subway (bart ;)) station at 19th street in oakland. never tried them, though.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
From what I understand, it's an optional program each franchisee can choose to adopt. I also understand Subway corporate is considering making it a manditory thing.

If you haven't tried them yet, give their Cinnamon rolls a try. They bake them fresh each morning and they're pretty good :)

BlueApple

Banned
Jul 5, 2001

I'd love a good morning burger a la the simpsons. Ground chuck, bacon, ham, smothered in rich creamery butter and topped off with a fried egg.

-PAB

Is the side of deliberators extra? ;)

BTW, Ross, are you going to link the deals in your sig or just leave us hanging on them? :)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: BlueApple

-PAB

Is the side of deliberators extra? ;)

BTW, Ross, are you going to link the deals in your sig or just leave us hanging on them? :)

They're in the friggin' Hot Deals forum here, just follow these simple instructions:
1) Go to the Hot Deals forum.
2) Search for Simpson or Apex.
3) Pat yourself on the back.