subservientchicken.com

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Ok it's 1:50AM and I'm half asleep. So I run across subservientchicken.com some crazy site Burger King put up like 2 or 3 years ago. I didn't understand it then, and I'm shocked it's still up.

the idea is there's a dude in a chicken suit, who will do what you type in. I just made him jump. I don't understand how this web site is still up. Maybe it's because it's almost 2 in the damn morning, but I am still amused with this site, in a scared sort of way.

I thought the Burger King mask dude was creepy, but this site makes that sh!t look regular.

eplebnista

Lifer
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: QueBert
Ok it's 1:50AM and I'm half asleep. So I run across subservientchicken.com some crazy site Burger King put up like 2 or 3 years ago. I didn't understand it then, and I'm shocked it's still up.

the idea is there's a dude in a chicken suit, who will do what you type in. I just made him jump. I don't understand how this web site is still up. Maybe it's because it's almost 2 in the damn morning, but I am still amused with this site, in a scared sort of way.

I thought the Burger King mask dude was creepy, but this site makes that sh!t look regular.

:cookie: