Stupid Thought of the Day

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
So sometimes when I am on the bus or driving to work or reading, I get silly thoughts running through my head. ;)

Today, I decided to drive into work because I wasn't feeling too well, and I might leave early after I do a little work on a system.

I was thinking in the car.

So most people have heard the phrases:

"Form Before Function" & "Function Before Form"

I lean toward "Function Before Form", but isn't it quite ironic that it bothers me a little if someone went "Form After Function" instead of the "correct" formulation because functionally they are the same. ;)

Just a weird thought. It might be all the late night studying and lack of sleep that is getting to me though. ;)

Any other people have strange weird thoughts today.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: DaShen
So sometimes when I am on the bus or driving to work or reading, I get silly thoughts running through my head. ;)

Today, I decided to drive into work because I wasn't feeling too well, and I might leave early after I do a little work on a system.

I was thinking in the car.

So most people have heard the phrases:

"Form Before Function" & "Function Before Form"

I lean toward "Function Before Form", but isn't it quite ironic that it bothers me a little if someone went "Form After Function" instead of the "correct" formulation because functionally they are the same. ;)

Just a weird thought. It might be all the late night studying and lack of sleep that is getting to me though. ;)

Any other people have strange weird thoughts today.

It's a little too early for me to comprehend all of that :)

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
My weird thought of the day:

This summer, I made myself 100% caffeine free. Now I find myself having an energy drink every once in a while. Crap.