Stupid things done for love

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Dumb dumb dumb

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida safety Tony Joiner, a starter on the Gators' defending national champion football team, was arrested by Gainesville Police and charged with burglary on Tuesday, according to the Gainesville Sun.

Joiner is accused of going into an impound lot to retrieve his girlfriend's car at approximately 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. His girlfriend's car was being held at Watson's Towing, the Sun reported, in lieu of a $76 towing bill, according to the police report.

The police report said witnesses saw a man push open the gates of the towing service and drive a car out. As he was trying to close the gates, one of the witnesses confronted the man, who then drove the car back in the lot.

Police arrived and arrested Joiner, who has 17 tackles and an interception for the Gators, who travel to face No. 1 LSU on Saturday night. Florida lost to Auburn last weekend.

I love my wife but I don't think I'm going to be breaking into the police impound lot for her. :confused:

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Just Damn

In an interview Monday, Joiner said he expected Coach Meyer to be more strict with the team after Saturday's 20-17 loss to Auburn. Joiner hinted that Meyer had grown lax in his discipline with this year's squad.

"Some guys might miss a class here and there and he kind of turns a cheek or, in practice, some guys aren't really as attentive as they should be and he turns a cheek," Joiner said. "He sees things in practice, where, if a guy makes a mistake -- in the past, when he first got here, it was 'If you make this mistake, you're not going to be in' type of deal. He recently kind of was lenient toward that. Now, it's back to like it was."

apac

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2003
:music: I would do anything for love, anything you've been dreaming of, but I won't do that! :music:

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
The latest is he *wink* had already arranged to "meet" somebody to get the car *wink*
This person wasn't there so he went ahead and took it. No crime here *wink*