Stupid pranks in a college dorm

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Let me first say I had nothing to do with this, and am glad for that.

Last night, a floormate went into another guys room while he was gone, and proceeded to wear his shirts as underwear. According to witnesses, he basically got naked and wrapped the shirt into an underwear-like design. Then he had people take pictures of him "wearing" each shirt. They also duct taped his closet shut after stuffing a bunch of newspapers in there and littered his bed with even more newspapers. Why? I do not know.

Am i the only one who thinks that this prank is lame and kind of disturbing? Let me know what you guys think.

Dont look at me. BTW, i dont think he is back, and I doubt I will be around for his reaction when he does get back...tell me how things go Marty. :)

apac

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2003
It's all good fun! One guy down the hall from me left his door unlocked for the afternoon, so we proceded to steal the door, mattresses, bedframes, TV, etc. His face was priceless :D

toant103

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
during my second year at Va Tech, we took this guy shoes and computer while he was sleeping. his roomate gave us the key to his dorm room. poor guy, had to walk to school with no shoes on. And he freaked out about his computer too.

:)

At one point during the year, we chained him to a tree with a bike lock. Put the lock on his jean and lock it to the tree.

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Originally posted by: apac
It's all good fun! One guy down the hall from me left his door unlocked for the afternoon, so we proceded to steal the door, mattresses, bedframes, TV, etc. His face was priceless :D

I dont know about you, but having a guy's penis touching my shirts (and god forbid if there are any brown marks) is not my idea of good fun. I'd be pissed.

and Fallen -- will do. I forsee a butt kicking.

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
disturbing.

we had some friends of ours put duct tape from top to bottom on the outside of our main door, so when we opened our door (inwards) we had a wall of duct tape. it was awesome, they even put big bright yellow pieces of paper to give the image of a giant smiley on the inside. oh, and they covered the entire tape with vaseline so when we tried to break through we got greasy hands. it was awesome, 10 points to them!!

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
Yeah. Now the guy has to wash all his shirts, and that gets expensive in college.

An even more disgusting prank, pulled by a somewhat mentally disturbed student at my brother's college:

This kid's father owned a fish shop in NYC. In the room where they gutted the fish, they would always end up with a lot of really really nasty fluid, bile and chopped up fish guts, etc. They would put it in 5 gallon buckets before they took it out for disposal. This kid stole on these buckets o' fish nastyness home with him, and let it sit a warm sunny spot for 6 weeks or so. After the fish gunk was dones fermenting, he wrapped a wet t-shirt over his mouth and nose and carried the bucket-o-fish-gunk over to one of the girls dorms. He proceeded to crack the lid open, and slosh the awful fish liquid all over the floors in the halls. I don't know what happened to all the sleeping ladies, but I know that the janatorial staff couldn't stay inside the dorm building for more than 30 second (not an exageration) before puking. Cost the college thousands to clean up. I don't know if they caught the kid or not.

Daishiki

Golden Member
Nov 9, 2001
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
Originally posted by: apac

I dont know about you, but having a guy's penis touching my shirts (and god forbid if there are any brown marks) is not my idea of good fun. I'd be pissed.

and Fallen -- will do. I forsee a butt kicking.

"where did this skidmark come from!?!"

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Originally posted by: PhasmatisNox
Yeah. Now the guy has to wash all his shirts, and that gets expensive in college.

An even more disgusting prank, pulled by a somewhat mentally disturbed student at my brother's college:

This kid's father owned a fish shop in NYC. In the room where they gutted the fish, they would always end up with a lot of really really nasty fluid, bile and chopped up fish guts, etc. They would put it in 5 gallon buckets before they took it out for disposal. This kid stole on these buckets o' fish nastyness home with him, and let it sit a warm sunny spot for 6 weeks or so. After the fish gunk was dones fermenting, he wrapped a wet t-shirt over his mouth and nose and carried the bucket-o-fish-gunk over to one of the girls dorms. He proceeded to crack the lid open, and slosh the awful fish liquid all over the floors in the halls. I don't know what happened to all the sleeping ladies, but I know that the janatorial staff couldn't stay inside the dorm building for more than 30 second (not an exageration) before puking. Cost the college thousands to clean up. I don't know if they caught the kid or not.

:Q

WTF? :Q:Q:Q

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by: FallenHero

WTF? :Q:Q:Q

Yep. Every year during finals, somebody will release a bunch of animals in the library where everybody is studying. Fireworks on the quad at the end of the year is a tradition.

Compton

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2000

LMFAO!!! Thats awesome. I know someone who did something similar to that, but it really wasnt half that bad.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Originally posted by: Joemonkey
my favorite prank in the dorms was shooting bottle rockets under people's doors

*sigh*
amateurs.

Bottle rocket + short section of a straw + tape (tape piece of straw to bottle rocket) + fishline carefully attached to victim's chair while talking to/distracting victim = perfect aim :) Always yell to them just before the rocket takes off... the look on their face as the rocket heads straight toward them is priceless.

Kipper

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2000
A bunch of guys freshman year put duct tape all over my door, from the top to the bottom. When I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night I walked right into it because it was all dark... haha.

Seraphim6

Banned
Feb 21, 2004
pretty tame, but at grinnell college, a student, or more than one, released like 10000 grasshoppers into a nearby corn field. the farmer went ballistic