Stupid Nero. DVD Decryptor for me!

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
I backed up some movies and burned them with Nero. I kept getting pixelation and freezing up at the end of the movies.

I gave DVD Decryptor a try and it worked perfectly on the first try :D

So, in case you're looking for a point to this, give DVD Decryptor a whirl if Nero gives you buggy burns :p

:cookie; for me!

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Nero hasworked flawless for me so far, but other options are always nice to have :)

Cheers iamme :beer:

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Nero hasworked flawless for me so far, but other options are always nice to have :)

Cheers iamme :beer:

woohoo! :beer: 4 me!

RaiderJ

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2001
Funny, I was backing up some games w/ Decrypter, but it would hang sometimes halfway through a burn. Nero has yet to do that once. Go figure!

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: RaiderJ
Funny, I was backing up some games w/ Decrypter, but it would hang sometimes halfway through a burn. Nero has yet to do that once. Go figure!

*shrug*

:beer: 4 u, anyways.

Dissipate

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2004
Decrypter doesn't work with my burner but Nero does. Guess it depends on your rig.

TheToOTaLL

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2001
DVD Shrink is great as well. I used to use DVD X Copy, then DVD Decrypter & Pinnacle InstantCopy, but with the power of the latest version of DVD Shrink, and the ability to get everything done (Nero installed allows for DVD burning) with 1 piece of software, you can't get any better!

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
What drive and media are you using iamme?

Pioneer DVR 105 and I've been trying Ritek G03 and G04's. Also, I've tried it with two DVD players (samsung DVD/VCR combo and Lite-On LVD-2002).

i'm sure different programs/media/drives/systems/settings all have something to do with it, but i'm just happy i found a program that works for me :D

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: TheToOTaLL
DVD Shrink is great as well. I used to use DVD X Copy, then DVD Decrypter & Pinnacle InstantCopy, but with the power of the latest version of DVD Shrink, and the ability to get everything done (Nero installed allows for DVD burning) with 1 piece of software, you can't get any better!

i'm going to be using AutoShrinkISO now. it uses DVDShrink to make an ISO image and then DVD Decryptor to burn.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Nero blows for DVD burning that's for sure... I burn with CopyToDVD software and it works great too.

can't forget DVD shrink for DVD ripping :D

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: CraigRT
Nero blows for DVD burning that's for sure...

You drag the files into VIDEO_TS folder, and click on burn.
How does that blow?