Stupid fat woman at K-Mart

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
I was at K-Mart as I needed some screws at midnight and Wal-Mart is farther away.

In the parking lot, I saw this massive fat woman riding on a scooter towards her car with two K-Mart employees following her. The whole time she was jabbering away on her cell phone. When they get to her car, she starts screaming at the employees to help her into the car. The employees were practically picking her up and trying to squeeze her into her car (an SUV, so they had to lift her up too). You could see them trying to work her layers of fat through her cars door. The whole time this moronic woman is jabbering away on her cellphone as if nothing is going on. She looked like she was just sitting on a couch talking while the employees shoved her into her car.

It really pissed me off. I would've left the dumb bitch in the parking lot.

Edit: Changed the title for you morons. I don't hate all fat people, just people who act like this stupid woman.

---

I don't hate all members. Just rude jackasses who post crude, meaningless attacks on others who aren't here to defend themselves.

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
They should have greased up the seats and car door area and slid her in. Or thrown some bacon in the passenger seat.

idiotekniQues

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2007
i find your hate is way too focused, specific and most definitely an inconvenient way to go about hating people.

just start hating people in general, much more enjoyable, easy to perform and leads to happier mental health.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: Leros
I was at K-Mart as I needed some screws at midnight and Wal-Mart is farther away.

[some stuff I didn't read]

I like how you feel that you need to qualify your reasons for being at K-Mart.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: zinfamous
Originally posted by: Leros

[some stuff I didn't read]

I like how you feel that you need to qualify your reasons for being at K-Mart.

I typically avoid that hellhole at all costs. Wal-Mart feels upscale compared to K-Mart.

frostedflakes

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Would've told that lady to fuck off and left her in the parking lot, a minimum wage job isn't worth that kind of degradation.

Of course, she probably would have sued for discrimination, but that's K-Mart's problem, not mine, LOL.

Xylitol

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2005
i hate lazy, bitchy fat people as well. I used to be lazy and fat, but now I'm only somewhat lazy and not fat

RKS

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
It may not even be the fact someone is fat or lazy but my main peeve would be the lack of decency/courtesy, self-absorption, and sense of entitlement; you know, the basic issues with humanity.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
I can't believe the employees would touch that fat fuck and push her into her car. I would demand hazard pay.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I would have helped her into her SUV. Fat people tend to keep a lot of tasty snacks in those folds of theirs. I bet if you had stuck around, you would have seen her reach in and get a corn dog for the Kmart employees that helped her.

frostedflakes

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi
I would have helped her into her SUV. Fat people tend to keep a lot of tasty snacks in those folds of theirs. I bet if you had stuck around, you would have seen her reach in and get a corn dog for the Kmart employees that helped her.
:laugh: