Stupid cousin...

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
I go get some food and on the way out I see his friend come over about 9pm ish and it is dark. His mate is on his bike. I know his mate a bit so I think nothing of it.

I come back and wtf do I smell in the louge? I smell pot ffs. This isn't cool with me. I don't give a sh!t what he does outside my house, BUT not in my dam house man! I live with my parents (no problem with them knowing it is pot as they know nothing about pot etc). But my other concern was my little brother who is 9.

Just piss's me off. I had pretty much known he has smoken pot and cigs without his parents knowing. As far as I'm concerned he can do whatever. He is old enough to know for himself. But WTF man having a friend come over just to smoke pot in my house? That isn't cool, even more so with my little bro around. Focking idiot.

So I tell him off and to not pull that sh!t again.

Man if his parents knew he smoked pot he'd be FOCKED. But I'm not in to telling on things like this so they can find out themselves.

Koing

Crazymofo

Platinum Member
May 14, 2003
Wow thats really rude to smoke anything in someone elses house... I'd beat the crap out of him if it were my house! And I would figure a way for his parents to find out without me directly telling them...

Kick his a$$ either way man!!

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
the pot smokers i knew were polite enough to go away from anyone who wasnt smoking when they were gettin high

that was a few years ago, kids these days *sigh*

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
If someone did that in my house I'd kick the ever-living sh!t out of them and turn them in to the police. :disgust: