Stupid city drivers...

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Don't change lanes in the middle of an intersection.
Don't drive 10 under the speed limit.
Use your blinkers.
Stop fully at stop signs.
Don't wait until the person in front of you is completely through the intersection before you turn left on a left turn lane.
Watch out for pedestrians.
Stop for pedestrians at intersections with signs that read "Yield to pedestrians."
If you can go, go at a blinking red light.
Don't talk on your damn cell phone at intersection stop.
Don't slam on your brakes at your turn, start slowing down beforehand.
Turn your freaking lights on at night or when it is raining/snowing.
Don't drive partway in the other lane.
Don't pull out in front of people if you can't get up to speed.
Don't wait in the middle of a driveway meant for two cars to sit next to each other while waiting so one can go left and the other right.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
i love how people totally forget how to do 4-way stops when traffic lights malfunction. all of our signals are set to default to 4-way stop when they cease functioning so havoc isn't caused, but it appears some people lack the simple knowledge of 'you go in the order you arrived' and it becomes a big mess.

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Pepsi90919
i love how people totally forget how to do 4-way stops when traffic lights malfunction. all of our signals are set to default to 4-way stop when they cease functioning so havoc isn't caused, but it appears some people lack the simple knowledge of 'you go in the order you arrived' and it becomes a big mess.

Hehe, I am used to driving in the country so I swear a lot now that I live in the city. I am always like :Q when I see how people drive down here.

chin311

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
wow its amazing how i seem to not do all the things you listed...well except for a few...

guess i should work on that huh?

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: chin311
wow its amazing how i seem to not do all the things you listed...well except for a few...

I mean city drivers that are stupid, not that all city drivers are stupid.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
SottyB: a word of advice.

Do not move to Atlanta. Ever. The motorists here will drive you completely insane in about a week.

Pixelated

May 15, 2002
Originally posted by: ScottyB
Originally posted by: chin311

I mean city drivers that are stupid, not that all city drivers are stupid.

so don't you mean city and "country folk" that are stupid?