Stupid bitch I have to work with

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Ok, so I work at Safeway/Vons depending where you live, and I?m a courtesy clerk which means I?m at the bottom of the corporate chain etc etc.
Vons/Safeway has this idea of secret shoppers who rate the store in the branch and the individuals who served them. Nobody has any idea except the SSS (secret service shoppers), and nobody includes the management.
Anywho, there?s this really frickin dumbass redheaded piece of white shit girl, who has no subtlety, and if she got fired, I would cry out for joy. Ok, here?s an example:
We?re supposed to offer our customers the best attitude/being the nicest etc.
A woman comes up to the check station where I am bagging and I say ?Hello ma?am, how are you today??
She smiles and says ?Fine? (this is routine, I am supposed to, and much encouraged to do this). Encouraged, I pursue my convo (I haven?t been rated yet, and I want to get a 100% so my manager and boss of bosses will get the idea I?m not incompetent and will get off my ass?having worked with marines, I stunned them with my politeness, but that kinda wore off?my manager is a tough cookie, but my supervisors are impressed it seems)
Anyway, I say, ?Enjoying your summer? Mmm, this chicken looks and will be delicious.?
I feel kinda stupid saying it, but it sells, some customers like it more than others?if you thought that convo was awkward you have another think coming.
The stupid piece of shit who?s 18 but is a total butt ugly fatass with fat tits hanging down her stomach, zitts covering and outlining her whole face and her red hair strewn all over her head and mopped down her head like some ghoul from the grudge said, ? Ok Ok, you can stop kissing up to our customers.?
????????.
I didn?t think I heard myself right, but I knew inside I had. I smiled and laughed, and said, ?yes ma?am? but I wanted to punch that ugly bitch right in the left eye. What kind of unprofessional nonsense is that? Here I am doing my damned job and this ugly piece of garbage has the nerve to off me. Her reaction had the total opposite effect, because instead of laughing, the lady eyed her rather angrily, and didn?t say a word to her. She abruptly grabbed her recipt, and smiled at me, while frowning at the dumb bitch. Which was good.

And this piece of shit is some retarded Harry Potter fan who recently bragged about being one of the all nighters waiting for that infernal piece of badly written text to come out of its wretched hole and into a catastrophic and nerdgasmic of the worst kind of existence.
Worse, I said to some lady her daughter looked, ?distressed? I didn?t want to appear nosy, and that was the best way to put it instead of bluntly saying, ?hey ma?am I think your daughter is crying, better find out whats the matter quick!?

The retarded fool immediately blurts out of that accrused mouth hole of hers, ?Distressed!?? Who uses that word?? Another checker laughed, apparently this retard pisses other workers off too, and she said, ?Nah, he?s very formal, he is a bit British you know.?
I said, ?yes ma?am, I?m a bit Scottish? (more than a bit but whatevs). To add insult to complete stupidity, this stupid bitch says, ?You?re not British if you?re Scottish.?

ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME!??!?!?!?! If she said ?English? yes definitely. And its not that, but she can?t keep her stupid mouth shut, and she says some of the dumbest stuff, and she drones on and on and on, she yells at customers instead of speaking in a nice voice, she yells like we?re going 100 miles per hour down the freeway in an SUV with all the frickin windows open or something. What a gobsmack.

And what really irritates me is that she actually thinks she?s clever, which is just sad. What a retarded piece of shit. I was close to reporting her?she almost ruined my job, luckily the people I work with see that I try to do my job, but wtf and she's part of the union. But she?s a total catastrophe to the store, maybe if the union saw her they'd fire her, but they leech off 30$ a month from union workers, so they'd keep her for her money.

Cliffs
I work at Vons
I want to get 100% Rating with the Secret Service Shoppers program
Dumb ugly bitch interferes with my ?selling process?
She?s the checker I usually have to work with
She?s a Harry Potter nerd
She thinks Scottish people aren?t British
Her face is composed of zits
Her ugly red hair is mopped down her head, and she stares at you like something like the European equivalent of the grudge
I want to punch her ugly face
She?s part of the union, so I doubt she can be fired
I still really want to punch in the face

----------------------------------------------------------------
This thread has been locked.
The title has also put back to the original wording.
There is way to much lack of respect, slander, implied bigotry, profiling and other things that most people could find some fault with.

The OP needs to create a MySpace profile to vent the way he has done in this post.

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: lupi
Confucius say profanity in topic title not allowed.

Mac apologizes to Confucius and say he hope Confucius is better pleased.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
I would say quit the job while you can. Stay in school, and get a degree. Find other work at Best Buy. It probably won't get any better.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: CrackRabbit
2/10

Yeah it wasn't really meant to be a complete rant--mainly me getting my feelings out in the opening. Thanks for the high rating. :\

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
I would say quit the job while you can. Stay in school, and get a degree. Find other work at Best Buy. It probably won't get any better.
I quit when School starts, but I'll be back next summer. I don't work at Best Buy, and there's no Best Buy nearby. I like the job, but this dumb idiot really ruins things. I hope my shift doesn't conjoin with hers tomorrow (it probably does).
Originally posted by: FoBoT
so you really like her, that makes this a YAGT, take it to the pervert forum

That's really...messed up...Jesus Christ, I'm going to have nightmares. I don't think I can take pics for fear of my camera cracking, but she is ugly. And this isn't coming from a guy who has his tastes all refined or something. I went out with a redhead earlier in life, but sure as hell not this one.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Don't comment on my purchases. It's none of your fucking business.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Well, there's a hypothesis out there that redheads may be the last vestige of Neanderthal genes kicking around with the rest of us, so there you go.

hypn0tik

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2005
Less QQ more pew pew.

In all honesty though, why do you care about getting 100% with the secret shoppers? Do you get a pay increase or just a gold star next to your name?

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Don't comment on my purchases. It's none of your fucking business.

the dumb customers aren't the problem, it sounds like the woman working the register is.

Sounds like management drives the baggers to be "social" and "friendly," he's just doing his job.

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Just smile at customers, ask them how they are doing, and continue to bag. I don't know where you work but when I go grocery shopping, the only thing I get from the bagger (if they are there) is "Need any help out? Have a nice day."

You already have the support of your co-workers. You think a secret shopper is going to give you a bad rap because you didn't tell her how nice her ugly shoes were?

ColdFusion718

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2000
Like other have said, get an education so you won't have to work there. I worked in the corporate office before and they told us about this shit. If you get below a certain score for I think 2 or 3 times, they make you go to "charm" school. LOL are you effing kidding me? They told us that if we ever went into the stores with our badges seen and the store is busy, the manager can ask us to help. We'd be subjected to the same secret shopper bs.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
she sounds pretty horrible and all...but you also sound pretty damn immature. Your post is a ridiculous mess...and i hope that's just because you were venting. You are always going to run into people like her, no matter what kind of job you have...it may be less severe at a decent job...but people like that are in nearly every workplace. Good luck.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Originally posted by: jagec
Well, there's a hypothesis out there that redheads may be the last vestige of Neanderthal genes kicking around with the rest of us, so there you go.

..ya. the ginger gene.

Jun 27, 2005
"It doesn't seem to me that pursuing your mythic destiny is something you need to get off a $7 an hour job to do."

- Romeo
Tin Cup

Just some career advice. I suggest you quit before you punch someone.

maziwanka

Lifer
Jul 4, 2000
pretty good rant, when compared to some of the others i've read on here.

did atot become lax with its profanity rules?

-----------------------------------------------------
Under the new guidelines, we are being more lienent.

However, the titles/summaries are off limits.

The content of the posts can be evaluated though on an as needed basis.

As seen by the Moderator comments, the OP did not pass.

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

gsethi

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2002
Originally posted by: TehMac

Cliffs
I work at Vons
I want to get 100% Rating with the Secret Service Shoppers program
Dumb ugly bitch interferes with my ?selling process?
She?s the checker I usually have to work with
She?s a Harry Potter nerd
She thinks Scottish people aren?t British
Her face is composed of zits
Her ugly red hair is mopped down her head, and she stares at you like something like the European equivalent of the grudge
I want to punch her ugly face
She?s part of the union, so I doubt she can be fired
I still really want to punch in the face

I read through the entire thread. Should have read the CLIFFS and as soon as I would have read the bolded part, I would have stopped as that would explain everything.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: hypn0tik
Less QQ more pew pew.

In all honesty though, why do you care about getting 100% with the secret shoppers? Do you get a pay increase or just a gold star next to your name?

Some people care about the quality of their work.