Stupid barking dog

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ARGHHH neighbors seem to have recently gotten a dog. Stupid dog won't stop barking. Its been barking (with only 15 min breaks in between) since 8am. Already called the cops last week but that doesn't seem to do anything (I think the nieghbor is a cop). I really need my sleep, I even hear the little fscker in my dreams. Damn yap yap yap arf arf arf. STFU dog ahhhhhhhh.

I've been trying to force choke it but it doesn't seem to work. :|:|

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
LMAO. I feel you. I can't stand stupid azz dogs barking. Where I am moving my neighbors have them, naturally, and now everytime the wind blows I will get to hear them howeling into the wee hours at nothing. I love animals but I don't like a dog barking at me in my own damn yard from the fence next door.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Buttzilla
feed it something...

yah know I was really thinking about it. Frozen anit freeze (I'd figure it out somehow) and crap. But I used to have a dog (and generally like them) and just couldn't bring myself to do it. Plus if the neighbor really is a cop then I'm screwed. I think its still a pup and hopefully it grows out of this SOON.

Originally posted by: Dufman
Do what they did to that dog in Seinfield

Must have missed that episode, what did they do?

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Oh great now another neighbors dog (older and bigger by the sound of it) is joining in!! Maybe a dog whistle will teach them a thing or two.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
its really tempting to make the dog "magically" disappear. Little fsker finally stopped about an hour ago. You'd think vocal cords couldn't last that long. I bet the little bastard took water breaks. Can't wait until tomorrow.