Stuff you didn't know and probably don't care about

Page 51 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
What are you going on about?

If you have someone on your ignore list, then ignore them. If you think someone is saying something about you and you want to see it, then click "show ignored content". Otherwise, posting crap like this does you no good, and only invites more ridicule/drama.

Oh after that post i did look and of course i was right. Oh i announce my ignores sir to save these people the time of talking to me still, yet he goes on. I am trying again in a way to save him further time by reminding him. Sorry for the overall tone of the delivery.

Last edited:

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
"All those who I ignored, you better not be posting smart-ass comments!"

I was ignored a while ago, but eh. I was going to mention that Midsommar has some rune stuff in it, though it's not really a focus of the movie.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Oh after that post i did look and of course i was right. Oh i announce my ignores sir to save these people the time of talking to me still, yet he goes on. I am trying again in a way to save him further time by reminding him. Sorry for the overall tone of the delivery.
???

Lighten up, bro.

He just made a joke about runes looking like electronic components in a schematic. I was thinking the exact same thing!

FWIW, the Bluetooth logo is a combination of two runes.

Reactions: mopardude87

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
???

Lighten up, bro.

He just made a joke about runes looking like electronic components in a schematic. I was thinking the exact same thing!

FWIW, the Bluetooth logo is a combination of two runes.

Well if people really looked into it, honestly computers are runes. Look at pictures of motherboards,cpu die shots or anything. Its all copper laced, feed by electricity that comes from the most basic of elements which are water, wind and coal. Its now perceived as technology and to me that is fine but yeah its magick really. 1592483584494.png

Reactions: CZroe

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Amish-Elevator.jpg

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
since when is coal an element...
He said water and wind too, you know. ;)

He's talking about Classical Elements Aether, Wind, Water, Earth, etc where the "Fire" element is said to be contained inside the coal. Think "Captain Planet."

There's also the Chinese "Wu Xing" with Metal, Fire, Earth, Wood, and Water.

Reactions: mopardude87

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
He said water and wind too, you know. ;)

He's talking about Classical Elements Aether, Wind, Water, Earth, etc where the "Fire" element is said to be contained inside the coal. Think "Captain Planet."

There's also the Chinese "Wu Xing" with Metal, Fire, Earth, Wood, and Water.

Earth is not coal... Fire is not coal.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
There's wires over cities so Jews can cheat at religion...

It's hard to imagine that anything literally hanging from utility poles across Manhattan could be considered "hidden," but throughout the borough, about 18 miles of translucent wire stretches around the skyline, and most people have likely never noticed. It's called an eruv (plural eruvin), and its existence is thanks to the Jewish Sabbath.

If I were a god, and my subjects were playing games like that with my rules, I'd kill them flamboyantly. I'm thinking just exploding them on the spot would be enough to deter others inclined to cheat so flagrantly.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
I love this kind of stuff, sad how some things became materialistic through the years. Here is what a solstice is in case anyone was curious.

A solstice is an event occurring when the Sun appears to reach its most northerly or southerly excursion relative to the celestial equator on the celestial sphere. Two solstices occur annually, around June 21 and December 21
1592950775638.png