Study: False statements preceded war

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
Originally posted by: TastesLikeChicken
Originally posted by: RightIsWrong
TLC,

One quick question for you that you can answer in any format that you would like (bullets, paragraph form, etc.).....

Would you be so kind as to list the stated reason(s) used by this administration PRIOR TO the invasion for going to war with Iraq?

Your only requirement: No excuses/reasons given post facto will be accepted since they are not valid reasons for going to war or they would have been given prior to going to war.
Undoubtedly you can google. I'm not here for legwork that you can easily do yourself.

You're right...I can google. But I don't want their (the admin's) reasons. I want yours. I want to read what you heard/thought/believed the reasons to be.

You have tap danced around this question for years now. Be a man and own up to your opinions. Tell us what they are so that we can discuss/debate whether or not there is any validity to them.

Well you said previously that you wanted me to list the administration's reasons.

As far as my personal opinion I've stated it in this forum numerous times. No doubt you can use the forum search function too.

Ok. Since you are being an evasive arse...I will ask with as little wiggle room as possible.

How about you give a complete list what you believe the admin gave as reasons for the war prior to the invasion AND tell us which of those you deem valid?

Sep 12, 2004
TLC,

One quick question for you that you can answer in any format that you would like (bullets, paragraph form, etc.).....

Would you be so kind as to list the stated reason(s) used by this administration PRIOR TO the invasion for going to war with Iraq?

Your only requirement: No excuses/reasons given post facto will be accepted since they are not valid reasons for going to war or they would have been given prior to going to war.
Undoubtedly you can google. I'm not here for legwork that you can easily do yourself.

You're right...I can google. But I don't want their (the admin's) reasons. I want yours. I want to read what you heard/thought/believed the reasons to be.

You have tap danced around this question for years now. Be a man and own up to your opinions. Tell us what they are so that we can discuss/debate whether or not there is any validity to them.

Well you said previously that you wanted me to list the administration's reasons.

As far as my personal opinion I've stated it in this forum numerous times. No doubt you can use the forum search function too.

Ok. Since you are being an evasive arse...I will ask with as little wiggle room as possible.

How about you give a complete list what you believe the admin gave as reasons for the war prior to the invasion AND tell us which of those you deem valid?
I'm not being evasive whatsoever. I'm not your bitch and I'm not going to do legwork for information you can easily look up yourself if you're so inclined.

As to your most recent request, you appear to be determined to assign me some sort of task, any task. If I want to be given a writing assigment by a BDS afflicted tool I'll sign up for classes at Berkeley. iow, what ever gave you the fucking idea that I should be at your beck and call? Get real, fool.