studio version of "you know you're right" by nirvana

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
i like it

i think this was just released a few days ago. seeing as that whore courtney love will never let it see the light of day, i think this should be ok to post...

Apr 5, 2000
That's not the all new song that's going to be on the Nirvana Greatest Hits cd is it? (They just played one today on the radio)

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
That's not the all new song that's going to be on the Nirvana Greatest Hits cd is it? (They just played one today on the radio)

it is... wait, they're actually going to release it??

Apr 5, 2000
They're going to release one brand new song on the cd, dunno if thats it or not (I'm on a super slow connect right now or else I'd dl and listen to it)

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: maladroit
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH

it is... wait, they're actually going to release it??

taken from http://www.mtv.com/news

A studio version of the unreleased Nirvana track "You Know You're Right" has surfaced online in its entirety. The song, which was reportedly recorded in January 1994, less than three months before frontman Cobain took his own life with a shotgun in his Seattle home, is expected to a appear on the long-awaited Nirvana greatest-hits album, which, according to Courtney Love, is due by Christmas.

in summary, the track will see light on a nirvana greatest hits cd...

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
ahhh, as soon as i come home to my cable internet (tomorrow) i'm dling this!!! that's cool that u guys all like it so i'm gonna have high expectations! :p yay, new nirvana material.

and yeah, i heard that courtney confirmed that it will be released by the end of the year but universal records hasn't confirmed that so we'll see i guess. either way, it's definitely coming out though.