Student Accused Of Bullying, Raping Classmates At Indiana School

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Another lie, because yes, they did charge rich white kids for rape. Why bother telling such ridiculous lies?

Wait, maybe you're just this stupid. That must be what it is, you're a leftist Democrat and too stupid to tell facts from fiction.

And you think doing nothing but calling people names makes you look smart?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Man, too bad we weren't allowed to see the "thorough!" FBI investigation, the public disclosure of which was also thoroughly curated!

But hey, if you want to die on that hill of taking a guy like Trump at his word, then go for it. I just wonder why you still seem to insist that anyone should take you seriously.

We can count that up to Obama in 2009 the White House and the DOJ came up with that. It can only be viewed by specific people...

Jul 9, 2009
The burden of proof is on you, not him. We're not going to trust a habitual liar like you based solely on your word.
Doesn't matter to me if you don't want to take a 30 second effort. Especially a scum bucket like yourself. And the burden of proof would be on him for making the false claim.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Doesn't matter to me if you don't want to take a 30 second effort. Especially a scum bucket like yourself. And the burden of proof would be on him for making the false claim.

Actually it's a well-established fact that we have the best justice system that money can buy.

But ethnicity will trump money. So it's not so much that rich boys didn't get charged, as much as it is that rich WHITE boys didn't get charged.

Both O.J. Simpson, and Bill Cosby had plenty enough money, just too much melanin.

By the way, didn't Robert Blake go through a similar trial at almost the same time as O.J. Simpson?

Do you perhaps remember what happened with him?

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It came about because of an anonymous tip about the fight. We really don’t know if any of the women reported it. They should have.
I thought if the information comes from an anonymous source it isn't valid. At least according to Trump and the Republicans?

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Sure they should have but you saying they should have shows you have zero understanding of what goes on with victims of sexual assault.

So what’s the solution? Should they stay silent forever and suffer or report it when it happens. A way has to found to remove the stigmatism and guilt.

I came up with an idea last night that could help with sexual assault reporting. It's based partly on the newly released FortifyFL app that the state pushed out to allow kids and adults to report as anonymous or identified, suspicious school impacting information. It came out of the Parkland mass shooting. Somebody could create an app similar to this app and add an option to record an encounter similar to the new shortcut to allow people to record a police stop. Also, if the sexual assault app is invoked it will automatically record date, time and location. All the information could be sent to a centralized master data base and the information forwarded immediately to local authorities. Almost everyone has a smart phone, even young kids, that could use this app. It could be installed by default with IOS or android updates and releases. Even if the victim reports as anonymous they would still have the data to investigate and monitor the alleged perp if known. It may or may not help people sexually assaulted a long time ago but it could help with recent assaults.

This is just a very basic idea/overview. What's in your brain?

Reactions: imported_tajmahal
Mar 11, 2004
I came up with an idea last night that could help with sexual assault reporting. It's based partly on the newly released FortifyFL app that the state pushed out to allow kids and adults to report as anonymous or identified, suspicious school impacting information. It came out of the Parkland mass shooting. Somebody could create an app similar to this app and add an option to record an encounter similar to the new shortcut to allow people to record a police stop. Also, if the sexual assault app is invoked it will automatically record date, time and location. All the information could be sent to a centralized master data base and the information forwarded immediately to local authorities. Almost everyone has a smart phone, even young kids, that could use this app. It could be installed by default with IOS or android updates and releases. Even if the victim reports as anonymous they would still have the data to investigate and monitor the alleged perp if known. It may or may not help people sexually assaulted a long time ago but it could help with recent assaults.

This is just a very basic idea/overview. What's in your brain?

For starters, there already are apps like that. This article is from 4 years ago and I'm sure there's others since then that are more capable.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/coll...ps-to-help-college-women-feel-safer/37391545/

How much reading have you actually done on this stuff? By that I mean sexual assault and rape. Because your post shows a fundamental ignorance of it. I know you think you mean well, but you're really at a place of ignorance and need to understand the actual issue before you treat it like a simple technical hurdle.

You're being deliberately obtuse.

You are as well.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
For starters, there already are apps like that. This article is from 4 years ago and I'm sure there's others since then that are more capable.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/coll...ps-to-help-college-women-feel-safer/37391545/

How much reading have you actually done on this stuff? By that I mean sexual assault and rape. Because your post shows a fundamental ignorance of it. I know you think you mean well, but you're really at a place of ignorance and need to understand the actual issue before you treat it like a simple technical hurdle..

So what's your solution?

This is a problem that has been around for a very long time and appears to be getting worse. There is no one answer. Sexual assault victims have a number of avenues of help already. Some choose to to accept the help and some do not for various reasons. At least I came up with one possible method that could help. It was not supposed to be THE answer. I have a 19 year old daughter in college so I do think about it. I have provided her with ways to defend herself if she believes she needs them. She knows that she can come to us if she is sexually assaulted and we will help her find the best possible solutions to help.