• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Street Fighter Alpha and Victory DVDs

ZeroBurn

Platinum Member
Jul 29, 2000
i've got $15 in amazon.com GC and that's the perfect range for a nice preorder DVD. i just bought 6 of the new dvds so there isn't anything else i'm too interested in (t2:se, se7en, mononoke, etc). i saw SFV on VHS and thought it was kickass, pretty intent on buying that. Street Fighter Alpha comes out 1/30 though, anyone know if it's worth getting? or have any sites w/ reviews?

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
I hear the American Version of SFAII the movie sucks... only english..
check out Anime News Service for Anime info..

1-27-01---- Will Street Fighter II U.K. DVD Audio Sound Like English Or Japanese?
Thanks to Kris Jones and several other readers from "across the pond" for this important information:
Rykodisk (Manga Ent's parent) has confirmed to several fans that their upcoming English Language R2 DVD of SFII: The Animated Movie will not contain a Japanese language track. A fan named Keimar has set up a petition to possibly rectify this at this link. One reader points out this oppertunity could be the last reasonable chance (which may or may not be the case, however there are no current public plans for such a dual language disc) for a dual language SFII:TAM DVD to be released. The U.S. R1 version is currently in English dubbed format only.

beat mania

Platinum Member
Jan 23, 2000

<<
hear the American Version of SFAII the movie sucks... only english..
check out Anime News Service for Anime info..
>>

there's only SFA, or SFII, there's no SFAII.

ZeroBurn

Platinum Member
Jul 29, 2000
i ended up ordering the first volume of the SFV series, i'll hold on SFA until i hear the reviews :p

ASK THE COMMUNITY