• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Strangers on train who filmed with their phones a woman being raped might be charged

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
Right. Ignore blatant evidence of rape/sexual harassment from the “republican”, talk up at worst inappropriate behavior by the democrat.

Loudly proclaim the rapist in the OP is an illegal immigrant because you feel “Dems are week on immigration”

To sum it up you have no principles with respect to rape, you just hate liberals.
I really don't think there's any "liberals" in this forum. Notice i don't label them as such, i usually call the lefties or authoritarians. "Liberals" believe in free speech, civil liberties, cultural liberalism and economic freedom. Sounds like the Right or Libertarians in this forum, but certainly not you or the other lefties.

ASK THE COMMUNITY