Strange Scotiabank error message

UnatcoAgent

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
This is the error message I get when I try to do my online banking:

---

Scotia OnLine has returned you to this page for one of the following reasons:

The web server may be experiencing difficulty processing your request or may be temporarily experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. This situation might be corrected by closing all open browser applications and try again.

Your computer has been turned on for more then 24 hours. If this is the case, please close all open applications and restart your computer.

---

I better make sure to restart every 23 hours.

Cawchy87

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2004
na, just change your system clock and trick it to think your computer has been on only a few hours.

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
hmm.. that's very odd.. .your browser was open 24 hours i take it? I would try to log in too.. but Mines only been open a few hours.

I just tried.. I got the same thing..

Scotia OnLine Financial Services
Scotia OnLine has returned you to this page for one of the following reasons:
The web server may be experiencing difficulty processing your request or may be temporarily experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. This situation might be corrected by closing all open browser applications and try again.
Your computer has been turned on for more then 24 hours. If this is the case, please close all open applications and restart your computer.

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Sabot
I'm too lazy to restart and see if it goes away.

I highly doubt thats the problem. As i havent been up for 24 hours. But if you do.. lemme know

Talon

Golden Member
Oct 29, 1999
A water main in downtown Toronto broke and flooded a power station, forcing them to shut down. It may be affecting the banks services. They expect to have power back on sometime after 7pm.

Text

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Talon
A water main in downtown Toronto broke and flooded a power station, forcing them to shut down. It may be affecting the banks services. They expect to have power back on sometime after 7pm.

Text

ahh right, i forgot about that. I wish we'd have water main breaks by my work so I wouldnt have to go in.