Stormy Daniels' lawyer Michael Avenatti ordered to pay $4.85 million in dispute with former colleagu

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
There was more than adequate awareness to Avenatti’s shady dealings and business practices. Unsurprisingly, he became hero of the stupid and some were willing to overlook those clear red flags simply because he managed to land a blow or two on Trump. Martyr of the resistance. lol.

Didn't stop Dump. Zero self awareness, as usual.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Avenatti is way too shady to get through primaries as a Dem, and he's about 100 times cleaner than Trump. Maybe he can run as an independent and split the "vote for a scumbag" crowd.

exactly. he would work for the republican base, if only he were their sort of scum that "looked like them." No chance as a Dem.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
He might have had a future as a Republican...
There was more than adequate awareness to [Trump's] shady dealings and business practices. Unsurprisingly, he became hero of the stupid and some were willing to overlook those clear red flags simply because he managed to land a blow or two on Trump. Martyr of the resistance. lol.

Uh, edited because I wonder if you realize that you perfectly described Trump as the current hero of Republicans. ....and Trump was a celebrity long before the Republican base decided that he was no longer morally repugnant, and, miraculously, the godliest man to ever set foot on earth.

There really wasn't "more than adequate awareness" to Avenatti because essentially no one knew anything about this guy prior to his self-injected publicity blitz with his client

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
All in good time. Does the name Michael Cohen ring a bell? If it doesn't now it probably will after the election.

Michael Cohen? barely know the guy. Someone may have introduced us at a party or something, but I can't say I really know him. Maybe he's an OK guy, I don't know. Maybe not. But the media is treating him very unfairly. Very unfairly. Witch Hunt!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
A 30 second scan of this idiots wiki page would've told anyone truly interested what a scumbag Avenatti really is. All the TDS sufferers saw was someone going after Trump so no matter who or what that equaled good. The sheep were still bleating when he led them completely over the cliff during Justice Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing. Fucking hilarious.

Is this one of those moments when your handlers have allowed you to trust wikipedia?

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Uh, edited because I wonder if you realize that you perfectly described Trump as the current hero of Republicans. ....and Trump was a celebrity long before the Republican base decided that he was no longer morally repugnant, and, miraculously, the godliest man to ever set foot on earth.

There really wasn't "more than adequate awareness" to Avenatti because essentially no one knew anything about this guy prior to his self-injected publicity blitz with his client
What does Avenatti being a scumbag have to do with Trump being a scumbag? Maybe they can share a jail cell and stream it as a reality show.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What does Avenatti being a scumbag have to do with Trump being a scumbag? Maybe they can share a jail cell and stream it as a reality show.

It's only natural that the word's greatest scumbag would attract others trying to get in on the action one way or another.

It's also amusing that the supposedly studliest guy in America ends up paying for pussy. Paying a lot. You'd think he would have figured out gold diggers a long time ago...

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
It's only natural that the word's greatest scumbag would attract others trying to get in on the action one way or another.

It's also amusing that the supposedly studliest guy in America ends up paying for pussy. Paying a lot. You'd think he would have figured out gold diggers a long time ago...
Especially since his new black friend sang a song about it.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
exactly. he would work for the republican base, if only he were their sort of scum that "looked like them." No chance as a Dem.
Takes fire to fight fire. But, I can't let what he's being accused of go, like Republicans can.