Stormy Daniels' lawyer Michael Avenatti ordered to pay $4.85 million in dispute with former colleagu

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Avenatti is way too shady to get through primaries as a Dem, and he's about 100 times cleaner than Trump. Maybe he can run as an independent and split the "vote for a scumbag" crowd.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Avenatti's utility was in exposing Cohen and Trump. As a candidate? No and he is too much like Trump for my liking.

Reactions: Bitek

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Why would anybody care other than Avenatti representing his client in a suit against Trump?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Avenatti is way too shady to get through primaries as a Dem, and he's about 100 times cleaner than Trump. Maybe he can run as an independent and split the "vote for a scumbag" crowd.
I liked his fighting attitude. That being said, holy shit, really, really shady business practices.
Thing is, you won't find him being interviewed on the non-conservative news/commentary shows anymore. See, that's what is different in the way liberals behave. He really, screwed up the Cavanaugh hearings, as he gave ammunition to the angry mob BS. Oh, well, you live and learn and move on.
No more presidential ambitions. He's done.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Michael Avenatti pisses $4.5M. He would gladly take that kind of financial hit for a few tablespoons of deplorable tears.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Michael Avenatti pisses $4.5M. He would gladly take that kind of financial hit for a few tablespoons of deplorable tears.

He isn't taking a hit for Trump, he's taking a hit because he cheated someone else just like Trump, in effect BEING Trump in this way.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
If we're talking about 2020 and Avenatti, then we have a sure bet loser.
I think he's a media whore that is trying to make a name for himself while he is living his 15 minutes of fame.
Democrats would be best in 2020 taking Hillary into trying again, or Bernie Sanders, that being because I suspect Trump will be re-elected. And probably easily re-elected.
Avenatti would be easy pickings for Donald Trump, plus Avenatti would need to lie even more than Donald Trump to even have a chance.
No, it will not be Avenatti.
And Trump will certainly win 2020, so democrats might as well put someone up there that makes a case rather than expects to win.
Why I say Hillary, it would be fun if she could set aside her politically correctness bull-shet that killed her off in 2016, and go right for the juggler. Tear Donald apart.
Make the case for liberals, healthcare i.e. wages, taxes, women rights, etc etc.
She would lose but at least liberals would have their payback.
And democrats must put up "someone" to run against Trump, so why not Hillary unleashed?

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
If we're talking about 2020 and Avenatti, then we have a sure bet loser.
I think he's a media whore that is trying to make a name for himself while he is living his 15 minutes of fame.
Democrats would be best in 2020 taking Hillary into trying again, or Bernie Sanders, that being because I suspect Trump will be re-elected. And probably easily re-elected.
Avenatti would be easy pickings for Donald Trump, plus Avenatti would need to lie even more than Donald Trump to even have a chance.
No, it will not be Avenatti.
And Trump will certainly win 2020, so democrats might as well put someone up there that makes a case rather than expects to win.
Why I say Hillary, it would be fun if she could set aside her politically correctness bull-shet that killed her off in 2016, and go right for the juggler. Tear Donald apart.
Make the case for liberals, healthcare i.e. wages, taxes, women rights, etc etc.
She would lose but at least liberals would have their payback.
And democrats must put up "someone" to run against Trump, so why not Hillary unleashed?

Little early to be that stoned isn’t it?

IJTSSG

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2014
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. LOL

Karma is a B**ch.
A 30 second scan of this idiots wiki page would've told anyone truly interested what a scumbag Avenatti really is. All the TDS sufferers saw was someone going after Trump so no matter who or what that equaled good. The sheep were still bleating when he led them completely over the cliff during Justice Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing. Fucking hilarious.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
He might have had a future as a Republican...
There was more than adequate awareness to Avenatti’s shady dealings and business practices. Unsurprisingly, he became hero of the stupid and some were willing to overlook those clear red flags simply because he managed to land a blow or two on Trump. Martyr of the resistance. lol.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002

Depends on which district he is running in. Some districts would elect Adolph Hitler if he was running under either party.