Stormcloaks or Imperials?

Stormclocks or Imperials?

• Stormcloaks

• Imperials

• Neither, i will kill both sides and drink the blood of their townspeople!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
Which did you pick?

I went with imperials just because i ended up at their city first but kind of regret it upon learning that they gave in to the dominions demands after the war.

Also, off topic but what happened to the dwarves? or dwemer.. or whatever.. i like how everything has two names, what normal people call them and what they call themselves :awe:

Last edited:

VulgarDisplay

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2009
Imperials tried to remove my head from my shoulders. Also, from what I gathered the 200 years since oblivion the imperials have been dicks.

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
Imperials tried to remove my head from my shoulders. Also, from what I gathered the 200 years since oblivion the imperials have been dicks.

That's why I said screw the imperials.

"Who's this guy? He's not on the list. Oh well, kill him anyway."

Stormcloaks are racist bastards though.

RavenSEAL

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2010
Two hundred years and the imperials are all still dicks, and now they are being manhandled by the Thalmor.

The name of the game is "Skyrim", I want it to feel like Skyrim, not the empire. So yeah, Stormcloaks FTW,
we took black Solitude already and they call me Storm-Blade
, like a boss.

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
haven't decided yet, too busy making iron daggers. (without home key, i donno how console users do it ).

JimmiG

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2005
I was going to go with the Stormcloaks but after visiting Windhelm, I'm not so sure.

Basically Stormcloaks = Chaotic evil, Imperials= Lawful evil...

Josh123

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2002
I can't decide who to join. Are Stormcloaks and the Empire the only factions?

terry107

Dec 8, 2005
Forget both of them. I look after the single most important thing in Skyrim - myself.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
I'm not going to join forces with some guys who were going to kill me without reason. Eff those guys :D

I wish I had more time to play. I'm only lvl 12 but am loving it.

Aug 11, 2008
Which did you pick?

I went with imperials just because i ended up at their city first but kind of regret it upon learning that they gave in to the dominions demands after the war.

Also, off topic but what happened to the dwarves? or dwemer.. or whatever.. i like how everything has two names, what normal people call them and what they call themselves :awe:

That is what I did too, but like you am kind of regretting it. My friend who is playing the game joined the Stormcloaks, we will see how the game plays out.

I was wondering if you could join the Stormcloaks too and do quests for both!!
Kind of like a modern day politician, ally with whoever is most convenient at the time.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
That is what I did too, but like you am kind of regretting it. My friend who is playing the game joined the Stormcloaks, we will see how the game plays out.

I was wondering if you could join the Stormcloaks too and do quests for both!!
Kind of like a modern day politician, ally with whoever is most convenient at the time.

I think ive probably burned my bridges with the stormcloaks considering i just sacked windhelm and killed ulfric :\

slayernine

Jul 23, 2007
slayernine.com
Not much love for the imperials i see.

Perhaps the only flaw to the beginning is that if you are paying attention at all you will instantly hate the Imperials for trying to kill you. By not being neutral you somewhat lose the feeling of choice between two sides. At least in my game I felt like everyone hated the imperials and that I should too.

But then again those stormcloaks are probably medieval 99%ers who feel entitled and are just fighting "the man" in an effort to get what is "rightfully theirs". jk

apac

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2003
Perhaps the only flaw to the beginning is that if you are paying attention at all you will instantly hate the Imperials for trying to kill you. By not being neutral you somewhat lose the feeling of choice between two sides. At least in my game I felt like everyone hated the imperials and that I should too.

But then again those stormcloaks are probably medieval 99%ers who feel entitled and are just fighting "the man" in an effort to get what is "rightfully theirs". jk

Present Day:
Occupiers: "1% of the people hold all the power!"
Opposition: "No! This is a democracy, blah blah the people blah blah"

Sykrim:
Stormcloaks: "1% of the people hold all the power!!"
High Lords: "Yes, we do."