Stop posting this 9/11 conspiracy bull$*@%

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pacemaker

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Alone
Originally posted by: Safeway
Originally posted by: manowar821
And I've tried to explain why they could not have fallen from just the plane impacts. It's tiring, really.

I have some books you can borrow, and possibly some structural engineers you can email. I am all about the spread of knowledge, and not the illegitimate tin-foil hat variety.

I'm sure he also has some books you could borrow, and structural engineers you could e-mail. There are people on both sides of the debate with exceptional credentials.

I've never seen one on the "planes couldn't have caused it" side who wasn't misquoted or taken out of context.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: zoiks
shaddup. Everyone has their opinion and can post what they want to post.

QFT. The let's show tolerance by being intolerant that so many idiots in here show is amazing.

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
have a laugh at their expense. don't get suckered in by all the loopy details. attack their premises . . . basically who else and why ?

they say 'evil US corprorate mind-control blah blah . ..' you chuckle. maybe recommend a good psychiatrist. walk away.

Zolty

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2005
On a related note this thread proves that Safeway is in fact the mastermind behind 911.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Hell Safeway, I'm not even saying it was the government who set the whole thing up, I'm simply stating that there is almost no way the buildings could have fallen from plane impacts, and yet they keep telling us otherwise. Something is up, I sure as hell don't know what, though.

To each his/her own. I'll drop it and we can agree to disagree. :heart:

:beer::)

I can do that. :thumbsup:

Your original post was somewhat insulting, though.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
This thread is pure entertainment.
I'm tempted to put links to 9/11 conspiracies in my sig just to see if it pushes him over the edge.

Zolty

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: montypythizzle
I refuse to believe 9/11 happened, I also do not believe Hurricane Katrina happened either.

Mr. Bush, I didn't know you posted here.

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
I refuse to believe 9/11 happened, I also do not believe Hurricane Katrina happened either.

Remember, Bush ordered the levies to be blown because he's a racist. :laugh:

daveshel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I've never been satisfied with any of the explanations as to why Building #7 went down.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: Danman

Is that what caused the towers to fall??? :D

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by: Danman

actually he blew up the levies for the secret oilfield under New Orleans.
except, he didn't expect them to rebuild.

expect hurricane Katrina part dos!

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Hell Safeway, I'm not even saying it was the government who set the whole thing up, I'm simply stating that there is almost no way the buildings could have fallen from plane impacts, and yet they keep telling us otherwise. Something is up, I sure as hell don't know what, though.

To each his/her own. I'll drop it and we can agree to disagree. :heart:

:beer::)

I can do that. :thumbsup:

Your original post was somewhat insulting, though.

Yea, I do that sometimes. My bark is more than my bite in most cases.