Stop posting this 9/11 conspiracy bull$*@%

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
I'm serious, this tainting of the ATOT forum needs to stop.

When you post this shit, you are:
1) Showing how ignorant you are.
2) Supporting Rosie O'Donnell, which no one wants to do.
3) Did I mention that you are showing how unintelligent you are?
4) Showing that you lack common sense and the ability to reason.

Here is what you are NOT doing:
1) Convincing anybody that you are right.
2) Appearing to be intellectual or intelligent.
3) Entertaining the ATOT crowd.

Seriously guys, this is getting out of hand. If you want to know what happened regarding the structural failure and pancaking of the buildings, go pick up a fucking textbook and educate your moronic asses. I have several books I could loan you from my Architectural Engineering undergrad.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Because we allow your stuff, we allow his stuff.

However, as has been demonstrated previously, only one thread on this subject is allowed.

Otherwise, I will be buying stock in Alcoa and make a killing.

No one is forcing you to read his thread and comments.

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
I don't believe in the conspiracies but I think you should shut the hell up. God damn this thread is annoying.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
while i agree they are silly they can post if they want.

if you don't like it don't click on the thread.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: SVT Cobra
Only if you stop posting first. :)

:)
rose.gif
I know we have that connection. :beer::)

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Alone
I don't believe in the conspiracies but I think you should shut the hell up. God damn this thread is annoying.

You would say that.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: zoiks
shaddup. Everyone has their opinion and can post what they want to post.

It belongs in P&N, not ATOT.

---------------------------------------------------
It will not go there due to the content

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Here, have a :cookie:

If I rolled my eyes any harder at you, they'd fall the fvck out of my head.

Why are you so pissed off about it, if they're so wrong, and you're so right, it doesn't matter how many times they post it on the forums. I think you're upset because the very notion of a "conspiracy" when it comes to 9/11 offends your world-view.

If that's the case, then grow up.

also..
www.zeitgeistmovie.com

:laugh: :(

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Safeway

You would say that.

I did say that, idiot.

Wow, IgnorantATOTer++. Man, do you like being so stupid?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

You would say that.

I did say that, idiot.

heh i was going to ask you that!

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: manowar821

Why are you so pissed off about it, if they're so wrong, and you're so right, it doesn't matter how many times they post it on the forums. I think you're upset because the very notion of a "conspiracy" when it comes to 9/11 offends your world-view.

also..
www.zeitgeistmovie.com

No, it offends my education and reason. I have attempted to explain to all these posters exactly why the buildings failed. They somehow seem to skip my post entirely. If they want to senselessly argue and ignore facts, they need to go to P&N. That kind of shit is accepted there.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007

No-body dares post it in P&N because the jerks will flame the hell out of it, and turn it into a war. Then people start getting banned, and the thread will get locked.

You see, on ATOT, we have a bit more of a buffer when it comes to ass-hats and their troll posting about how stupid conspiracy theorists are.

Enjoying your :cookie: ?

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004

No-body dares post it in P&N because the jerks will flame the hell out of it, and turn it into a war. Then people start getting banned, and the thread will get locked.

You see, on ATOT, we have a bit more of a buffer when it comes to ass-hats and their troll posting about how stupid conspiracy theorists are.

That's the point. These guys need to get torn apart in P&N and then banned for continually bringing this crap up. It trolling, plain and simple.

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006

You would say that.

I did say that, idiot.

In your first post you said people who believe the conspiracies are ignorant, but now I'm ignorant for not believing them? You're both a hypocrite and a moron.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007

also..
www.zeitgeistmovie.com

No, it offends my education and reason. I have attempted to explain to all these posters exactly why the buildings failed. They somehow seem to skip my post entirely. If they want to senselessly argue and ignore facts, they need to go to P&N. That kind of shit is accepted there.

And I've tried to explain why they could not have fallen from just the plane impacts. It's tiring, really.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
And I've tried to explain why they could not have fallen from just the plane impacts. It's tiring, really.

I have some books you can borrow, and possibly some structural engineers you can email. I am all about the spread of knowledge, and not the illegitimate tin-foil hat variety.

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006

I have some books you can borrow, and possibly some structural engineers you can email. I am all about the spread of knowledge, and not the illegitimate tin-foil hat variety.

I'm sure he also has some books you could borrow, and structural engineers you could e-mail. There are people on both sides of the debate with exceptional credentials.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007

That's the point. These guys need to get torn apart in P&N and then banned for continually bringing this crap up. It trolling, plain and simple.

It's not trolling, it's speculation and disbelief of an administration that has proven to us time and time again that they're lying, murdering douche-bags.

This thread is closer to a troll than the "conspiracy" posts are, IMO.

Hell Safeway, I'm not even saying it was the government who set the whole thing up, I'm simply stating that there is almost no way the buildings could have fallen from plane impacts, and yet they keep telling us otherwise. Something is up, I sure as hell don't know what, though.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Hell Safeway, I'm not even saying it was the government who set the whole thing up, I'm simply stating that there is almost no way the buildings could have fallen from plane impacts, and yet they keep telling us otherwise. Something is up, I sure as hell don't know what, though.

To each his/her own. I'll drop it and we can agree to disagree. :heart:

:beer::)