Stomach bliss, what does it for you?

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
I just ate a Philly Cheesesteak with mushrooms, sweet peppers, and hot peppers.

Ohoohhhhhhhhhhh...

Gyros are right up there, but this is one thing that brings me stomach euphoria - what does it for you?

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........ Philly Cheesteak....
Now I'm hungry :p

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
There are few things more blissful than Shrimp de Jonghe with lots of garlic. If there are meals in heaven, this will have to be on my menu.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
You guys suck. I'm sitting here at work with nothing but a cup of ramen noodles and a few trick or treat sized candy bars and you get me all hungry. I wonder if any pizza place at all delivers this far out of town hehe.

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< I just ate a Philly Cheesesteak with mushrooms, sweet peppers, and hot peppers. >>

Sign me up for one of those!

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
Haha Soy... Cup of freaking Noodles, and i have, now, Good Humor icecream to relax my stomach from the tangy peppers and onions on my Cheesesteak. :)

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
How odd that you would mention my favorite vice, a mushroom cheesesteak. I've had them in Philly - and they are good - but a small place here in Pittsburgh makes the best I've ever had. I used to live within walking distance but now it's a 26-mile roundtrip.

When that's too far to go, a double cheeseburger from Burger King always gives me happy gut.

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999

<< double cheeseburger from Burger King always gives me happy gut. >>

You've never had the Ultimate (Bacon optional) Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box... OHHHHHHH...

qacwac

Oct 12, 2000
Like I already said, &quot;Any one of my mom's desserts. She rules as a cook&quot;

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Main meal: Chinese steamboat. :):):)

Dessert: Vanilla ice cream with a little cr&egrave;me de menthe on top of it. Called a 'parfait &agrave; la cr&egrave;me'. Add some rambutan for absolute yum! :)

Digestif: Cointreau, Grand Marnier or B&eacute;n&eacute;dictine with a Montecristo. :)

Fuego de Noche (Ricky Martin)

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
AAAAARRRGHH stop will ya ? I'm at work !!!!:eek:
Denis: Montechristo plus 20 year old Cognac or Armagnac would be perfect.
BTW French Canadian and it shows, no burgers or steaks mentioned. :D

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Lucky Charms!!!!

As far as hot meals go, it's gotta be a genuine roast beef sub/sandwich with cheese and extra sauce!

Jumpem

Lifer
Sep 21, 2000
A nice thick swordfish steak. Real good fried or broiled. Hmm....lemon-butter, or garlic, or just cajun style... Oh d*mmit, off to the grocery store now...

Anybody

Dec 16, 1999
Main Meal: Buffalo chicken salad.. mmmmm pant pant...

Desert: Chocolate cake from the bakery I got my wedding cake from ooooh god.

Dennil.... Im surpised you missed saying &quot;well its not my stomach.. but my honeys lips put me into bliss.&quot;

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
<Homer>Mmmmm... 64 slices of American cheese... ARGHLHHGHGHG</Homer>

Seriously, though, a nice Southern home-cooked meal would hit the spot right about now.

THELAIR

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
mashed potatoes

and ive never had a philly cheesesteak... one of these days i guess?

Budman

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Suicide hot wings &amp; a pitcher of cold draught beer . :) yumm....

And if i happen to be watching some nice nude ladies dancing at the time, all the better. :)