Stolen Tax time joke!

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
The IRS sent their auditor to a Synagogue.

The auditor is doing all the checks and then turns to the Rabbi, and says, "I noticed that you buy a lot of candles."

"Yes," answered the Rabbi.

"Well, Rabbi, what do you do with the candle drippings?" he asked.

"A good question," noted the Rabbi, "we actually save them up and when we have enough, we send them back to the candle maker and every now and then, they send us a free box of candles."

"Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question actually has a practical answer.

So he thought he'd go on in his obnoxious way, "Rabbi, what about all these matzo purchases? What do you do with the crumbs from the matzo?"

"Ah, yes," replied the Rabbi calmly, "we actually collect up all the crumbs from the matzo and when we have enough, we send them in a box back to the manufacturer and every now and then, they send us a box of matzo balls."

"Oh," replied the auditor, thinking hard how to fluster the Rabbi.

"Well, Rabbi," he went on, "what do you do with all the foreskins from the circumcisions?"

"Yes, here too, we do not waste," answered the Rabbi, "what we do is save up all the foreskins, and when we have enough, we send them to the IRS."

"IRS?" questioned the auditor in disbelief.

"Ah, yes," replied the Rabbi, "IRS... and about once a year, they send us a little prick."

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
when's the last day to file taxes? ... all these yrs my parents said they'll do it for me...ah well, this yr i wanted to do it on my own....***looks through tax thread***

hehe nice joke btw..

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
My $400 refund should be direct deposited into my account by the end of the week! :)

Thanks for the laugh.

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
when's the last day to file taxes? ... all these yrs my parents said they'll do it for me...ah well, this yr i wanted to do it on my own....***looks through tax thread***

hehe nice joke btw..

same day every year... april 15.. and if it falls on a weekend.. then its that following monday.